<body>
inane = foolish
Monday, November 10, 2008 ; 9:17 PM
Holgaholgaholga!
|


I'm damn bored now. There's nobody to entertain me. So much for the first day of holiday, yea? I'm super tired too. I slept at 1 and woke up at 8 plus. ): Not even 10 hours can.


With nothing better to do, I kept staring at going-to-be-my Holga wistfully, sigh, close the window, go blog hop, sigh again, open new window to look at my Holga, sigh, close the window, and the process repeats. And somebody keeps calling me but I don't feel like talking now. Wth. I'm soooo bored, so let me do a compilation of 100 things I bet you never knew about me.




First fifty here.

51. I'm not carbang, for goodness sake.

52. I am more of a you talk-I listen kind of person rather than a I talk-you listen/you talk-I talk kind.

53. I can't draw.

54. I hate my IC photo. I look unlike my age. And I have bad hair.

55. I like to grow my hair super long and then chop it short, wait for it to grow long again, then chop it short again, and the process continues. Super shiok. :D

56. So now I'm gonna grow my hair super long and then going to cut it all off.

57. People are saying that my hair is not growing and my fringe grows too much.

58. I write words too close to each other, almost like no spacing.

59. I like thunder and lightning. ;D They are comforting. (:

60. I get a little happier every day. :D

61. I like to bake. :D

62. I have an undying love for food. :D

63. Nights are better than days. :D

64. Sotdog are superrrrrrrr nice. :D

65. I hate school.
66. Mentoes keep me awake.

67. My largest shirt is class tee, M in men's sizing. LOL, I also don't even know why I go buy so big for what.

68. Phone calls are/were never my thing. I rarely spend hours on the phone.

69. I think slim phones are ew.

70. I want a tongue piercing.

71. I want 4 more ear piercings.

72. I have pretty high expectations of myself.

73. I feel so fake when working.

74. Being talk into joining dance was a big big mistake.

75. I hate jeans.

76. I work under stress.

77. And break under stress.

78. Self-entertaining is fun.

79. The last time I cried in front of anybody was Primary 6 when I got my PSLE results.

80. I'm a bookworm.

81. I currently love plastic non-disposable film cameras to bits.

82. I want want want a Holga.

83. And a fisheye adapter to go with it.

84. And maybe a panoramic 35mm adapter too.

85. I don't watch horror movies.

86. I rarely spend money to watch cartoon in the cinemas.

87. Laughlines and wrinkles are cool.

88. I conquered a rock wall in OBS! :D

89. High elements are fun fun fun.

90. My nails are all black now.

91. Height is a touchy issue.

92. The nicest chocolates in the world are Dars dark chocolate, Kinderbueno, I-forgot-what green tea chocolate, Hershey's cookies & creme and Hershey's kisses. :D :D *drools*

93. Baking is fun.
94. I love love love sleeping.
95. I don't like yellow and red.
96. I get too attached to some people very easily.
97. I wanna earn alot of moneyy. :D Who doesn't?
98. Being too alone terrifies me. Haha.
99. I hate first day of school, esp if it's getting to a new class/school.
100. 80% of the time, I'm not satisfied with the results of the things I do.


OMFish, I've got 200 plus applications in my facebook. I'm so bored that I went to my half dead facebook to delete applications. And it lagged the laptop like hell. I spent, like, 3 minutes to delete one app. -.- Well, just imagine if you have to delete 100 plus app.

BUT HAPPY THING IS I ORDERED MY HOLGA ALR! :D Sad thing is around 100bucks flew away. ): Yay, I'm gonna admire my Holga everyday before I sleep when it arrives. :D But for now, I'm gonna admire it on the laptop screen. ;D Yay yay yay. I never realised how spending money can make me soooo happy. :D


Bye, I go admire my Holga liao! :D


Love,
car y.


Love,
car y.

:}
Viewable in both FF and IE, best view on screen resolution 1280x800.
Layout mine, Icon mine
. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Me?


Kahwai
I'm your favourite person. Don't deny.
Your favourite person wants to learn drums and pole dancing. Heh. :D

more?
word count journal :D
friendster
facebook

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
-Anna Quindlen

movie list.
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
come back soon
♥dead word count journal :D
♥Feifei
♥Jiajia
♥Yizen
♥Yongpyong
Allan Alvin CheinNee Elizabeth Erina Eugene Faridzuan Genevieve Hawa Honghui Huilin Huiyim Ian Jansen Jasmine Jasper Jet Jonathan Josephine Justin Limin Lynn Meryl Sharon Sherting Sihui Soohan Weiqin Xinyi Zhangxin

I'm stalking:
Damien-lockheart Euphorias Habit Ice-angel Jayden Kennysia Nadnut Postsecret Ringo Stickgal Tammy Typical-ben Vannessa Xiaxue
2007/2008/2009
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009
stats


Online