50 things I bet you never knew about me.
1. I don't like sweet popcorn.
2. I don't have a very sweet tooth, maybe a bitter tooth or a sour tooth but definitely not a sweet tooth.
3. I love thrill rides.
4. I love dark chocolates more than milk choco.
5. I hate pink but I don't know why I made my room so pink.
6. I dislike talking about myself.
7. I seem to think that all objects have feelings.
8. I like purple and black, and purple is sooooo not a gay colour.
9. I hate people saying, "Are you angry? Sorry leh." too much. It gets way too annoying.
10. The only lesson I had ever pon-ned is pe, until someday last week I pon-ned history because the invigilator said we can go for recess aft the paper.
11. I can live without texting. The thing I miss most when my phone is not with me is the lousy phone camera.
12. I like Singapore. :D
13. I was in Choir in Primary school even though I can't sing now. I wondered how I gt into choir then.
14. I am scared of human beings.
15. I hate amath, emath and physics because they all requires some sort of calculation.
16. I love rainy days. They make me happy. :D
17. I once sat at the bus stop for hours during a rainy day to look at the cars passing by because my friend pangseh me and I dont feel like going home yet. Feifei thinks I am toatlly weird.
18. I have super long vampire nails.
19. I tend to knock into things very oftenly.
20. Milk tea is my love.
21. Cinemas are my second love.
22. Texting tires my fingers.
23. I am super bad at consoling people.
24. I still cannot believe that I wasted money on the house tee because we are supposed to wear on national day and now I have 7 shirts I can use for pe.
25. I like beaches.
26. I like libraries.
27. Chemistry is cool.
28. I wanted to be a scientist when I was very young.
29. I have the wonderful talent of being a great spammer in msn.
30. I like whining to feifei. :D
31. My patience is very limited.
32. In my whole 15 years of living, I had never used the f letter word more than 5 times. And that's a huge accomplishment.
33. I am currently going through the torturous process of waiting for my bangs to grow into fringe.
34. I am different from ordinary people. :D
35. I rarely have dreams.
36. I am not a conversationist.
37. I think all red coloured drinks taste like children's panadols.
38. I can crush people's hands very well. feifei and yingquan are so scared of my goodluck handshakes because I like crushing their hands when I do that. :D
39. I try to avoid giving opinions as much as I can.
40. I think I'm becoming a robot because I don't feel any kind of tiredness in my legs at all when 黄老师 made me 罚站. I think it's fun actually even though I don't like to be sent out of class to 罚站. It's embarrassing.
41. There was once the table fell on my toes which hurt, and I thought no big deal until I saw the amt of blood and started crying. My toenail had never looked normal since then.
42. I like bitter coffee more than overly sweet coffee.
43. I can have 4 warheads in my mouth and not feeling that they are sour.
44. I wanna have a elder brother. D:
45. I can cut my own fringe very well.
46. I can't dance.
47. I look more or less the same like I did 5 years ago.
48. I love swings.
49. I do stupid things like having coke competition with feifei.
50. I have a special name.
I'm doing this because I have nothing to blog abt. I think I will continue the list someday when I gets too bored. And I can't post hilariously funny pictures of feifei and me because it's not one fine sunny day.
&
I got happy marks of 72.5% for eng oral and 56% for history elec. :D
I got sad marks for geog at 54%. D:
I think I seriously need to start studying for eoy. It's coming in 5 weeks. *gasp, panics*
bye, I'm going off to sleep.
p.s/twilight is really nice. :D
Love,
car y.
car y.

