...nothing really.
I disappeared for so long this time(last time I was conquering ancient China :D) because I was out at sea...


...killing pirates.
Yay, one dead.
Another down! :D
Okay, no luh.
This game kills time(and pirates) and some satisfaction when you badly wants to vent your anger on something. :D That sounds so sadisic. .__. (yay, I'm at lv5 killing monkeys now. :D)
This game kills time(and pirates) and some satisfaction when you badly wants to vent your anger on something. :D That sounds so sadisic. .__. (yay, I'm at lv5 killing monkeys now. :D)
I just think I should blog since I went missing for so long. And yes! Internet connection baccccccccck. :D Common test is over toooooo. Main reason why I didn't blog even though internet was alr back on Tuesday. :D
And I passed my geography lvl test. See, this proves that last minute studying really really works for me, even though studying days before the test would have worked even better. :D
The house is very very empty now. Sis is down buying old chang kee for me(yay!). mum and yp sis is over at Singapore's best friend, Malaysia now and won't be back until tmr night. dad is at work. And I'm alone. :D
Boo, studying for amaths, history and social studies. Maths kills my brain cells. D: And before that I,


downed a panadol because of a headache that came at a very bad time. D:
I'm gonna get very very low marks for english composition. I didn't have enough time to finish the whole paperand 5 minutes before time's up, I just anyhow ended the compo so lamely and abruptly that it made almost no sense at all.

happy kahwai with happy milk tea. :D

happy us with happy milk tea. :D
Yay, she knows that I only drink my milk tea with purple straw. :D
bah, I shall continue tmrrrr. i'm lazy to blog now. :D
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.






