<body>
inane = foolish
Thursday, August 7, 2008 ; 7:03 PM
disappeared. and appeared.
|


Happy National Day,





in advance people. :D



I disappeared for so long because I was busy conquering ancient China.




Okay, actually not.

I moved to space and there isn't internet connection there until 12 August. ); So now I'm in the library, hungry, wet and cold ( because it rained when I walked here. ). I finally found time after 10 million years to go to the library to borrow internet connection. :D






And now I'm sitting happily in the kiddy section, and there is only about 10 people there with me. All are not kids. Adults and adults-to-be stealing internet connection and finding somewhere very quiet to read. Guess not much people go to the library at night. Nobody to talk to me = Very lonely. And many should know that I don't go to the library alone, unless on rare ocassions. This is one of the rare ocassions. I'm desperate for internet connection. ):

Anyway, I passed everything I thought I would fail. Yay, passed history, social studies, chemistry, physics, amaths and emaths. :D Geography not back yet. :D

Common test is starting next Tuesday. ); And my plan was to study on Saturday and Sunday. But have to work on Saturdayyyyyyyyy. D: I wanted to work last Saturday but don't have my schedule. I didn't want to work this Saturday but have my schedule. )))))))))): boooo. T.T

National Day celebration tmr, and will be released at 10. :DDDDDDD yay, movie. :D

Feifei made me make her 1000 stars for her birthday, and I have only 1 month 6 days more, and minusing 1 week of common test, 1 week of results back and being emotionally unstable, therefore can't fold stars, I only have 2 weeks 6 days more. ): So far, I had only made a grand number of 60 stars. Say I'm fast, please.




Urg, 7.15 alr. I'm hungryyyyyyyy. D: Reminds me that I spent too much money eating food this weekkkkkk. ): Urg, craving for ramen. ): Hah, I know feifei is too :D



This was I forget when alr, but I rmb we went Astons that day. :D I stood in front because I want to be talllllllllllllllll since they are both standing at impressive heights of over 160cm. ):



Movie day with feifei. :D




Ohmy, battery is running seriously low. ):


Oh ya. I got IC alr, and I'm gonna look like a 12 year old forever until it's time to change it again. D:


Bye, because it's 7.30 and I don't want to go home late because it the you know festival. And because I'm hungry. :D



Love,

car y.



Love,
car y.

:}
Viewable in both FF and IE, best view on screen resolution 1280x800.
Layout mine, Icon mine
. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Me?


Kahwai
I'm your favourite person. Don't deny.
Your favourite person wants to learn drums and pole dancing. Heh. :D

more?
word count journal :D
friendster
facebook

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
-Anna Quindlen

movie list.
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
come back soon
dead word count journal :D
Feifei
Jiajia
Yizen
Yongpyong
Allan Alvin CheinNee Elizabeth Erina Eugene Faridzuan Genevieve Hawa Honghui Huilin Huiyim Ian Jansen Jasmine Jasper Jet Jonathan Josephine Justin Limin Lynn Meryl Sharon Sherting Sihui Soohan Weiqin Xinyi Zhangxin

I'm stalking:
Damien-lockheart Euphorias Habit Ice-angel Jayden Kennysia Nadnut Postsecret Ringo Stickgal Tammy Typical-ben Vannessa Xiaxue
2007/2008/2009
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009
stats


Online