I'M EATING TAKO BALLS! Jealous, right. I know. :D
Caught 17 Again with Jieeee on 24April. I wanted the earlier show 'cause night movies got no student price(uh, I think?), but she couldn't make it for the 5 show. End up it didn't matter anyway, since we went to Iluma.
17 Again was slightly above average 'cause got Zac Erfon! Okay, I go watch 帅哥 only. :D I know sis was " 很帅" throughout the whole movie. HAHAHAAHA. :D
I went earlier and roamed around myself and bought the prettiest notebook! :D It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but it was still very very very pretttttaye. :D I need to go on a hunt for those pretty cardboard brown kind of notebook soon. ):
Yesterday was pretty lazy with learning how to use the sewing machine and frisbee-ing with mum and sis, even though MYE is starting on Monday. Today, I was thinking that I should start studying or I will panic and get all stressed up.
And I thought of something funny. I work under stress, but break under stress too. I wonder how I can make myself have the just right amount of stress so I can study and not go bawling to my Mum that I'm too stressed. Which happened. Last year and last last year. But I did started studying today. :D Am super proud of myself. Got Plate tectonics down for Geography Paper 1 and made myself memorise the vocab words. :D

-------
For CHOICES! I don't like the other piece. ):
*I can't believe someone actually thought that feifei and I are les! .____. Drop that thought please, we are perfectly normal. -.-
Love,
car y.
car y.


