K: Okay shit, I fail my amath. Damn lousy! ): *press calculator frantically* eh, not that bad sia! I get 45.6, D7 leh, not E8! :D
F: -.-
K: Self consolation mah.
Monday:
Out with Elysia, Winnie, Jielin and Feifei. Feifei left after lunch at Ajisen. Normal people eat non-spicy ramen. Abnormal people eat volcano ramen. :D But the volcano ramen chili very nice! :D Ajisen's fried tofu is very very very very nice. Nicest I've ever eaten. :D Elysia drank all the soup but ate only 3 mouthful of noodles, should've brought the Geog textbook along!

Caught Angels and Demons. Very nice, even though I got totally freaked out by the eyeball part! Got a nightmare that night. -.- So glad that I did not watch the part where rats were feeding on the person. I like the unexpected ending. :D Some movies have soooooo predictable endings. ._.
Yoshinoya for dinner, them. Two bowls of miso soup, me. -.- 'cause I said I'm still super full from lunch and sotdogs and wanted to order miso soup only. And they gave me their miso soup because they insisted that they hate the taste. .______. Lots of msg msg msg! ):
Okay bye, I go drool at my shuai ge(s)! 20 episodes left! :D
Love,
car y.
car y.


