<body>
inane = foolish
Sunday, May 17, 2009 ; 4:30 PM
heart-warmers
|


MYE OVERRRRRR! :D I sure sure sure fail amath. I sure sure sure fail social studies 'cause I gave ss up to study for amath paper 2. ):
I'm going to catch my third movie in four days tomorrow! Highest record! YES TMR NO SCHOOL! :D





Caught X-Men Origins: Wolverine on Friday after the last paper. 10.45 show, earliest show I ever watched. Very nice! But the cute guy died so early. ): Elysia and I almost died finishing the nachos while Winnie and Jielin almost died finishing their popcorn. Early in the morning they so generous with their nachos one meh!





I went home early early at 2 'cause I felt like going out later in the evening alone. Elysia kept complaining that I rather go shop alone then with them! .__. Went home, didn't feel like leaving the house, but still went out in the end to spend money. Shouldn't have gone out, waste money only. And since when 1$ in ez-link is insufficient value!





The Ramen Girl with Mum and younger sis yesterday. I think the part when her teacher is scolding her is super funny! :D


Love,
car y.

:}
Viewable in both FF and IE, best view on screen resolution 1280x800.
Layout mine, Icon mine
. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Me?


Kahwai
I'm your favourite person. Don't deny.
Your favourite person wants to learn drums and pole dancing. Heh. :D

more?
word count journal :D
friendster
facebook

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
-Anna Quindlen

movie list.
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
come back soon
♥dead word count journal :D
♥Feifei
♥Jiajia
♥Yizen
♥Yongpyong
Allan Alvin CheinNee Elizabeth Erina Eugene Faridzuan Genevieve Hawa Honghui Huilin Huiyim Ian Jansen Jasmine Jasper Jet Jonathan Josephine Justin Limin Lynn Meryl Sharon Sherting Sihui Soohan Weiqin Xinyi Zhangxin

I'm stalking:
Damien-lockheart Euphorias Habit Ice-angel Jayden Kennysia Nadnut Postsecret Ringo Stickgal Tammy Typical-ben Vannessa Xiaxue
2007/2008/2009
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009
stats


Online