<body>
inane = foolish
Saturday, April 18, 2009 ; 10:27 PM
but, try?
|


When you wake up one day and find that everyone has changed,

maybe it's not them,

but you.



10 April, Friday.





Airport! :D


To study. ): And anyway airport food is so so so so so overpriced.


And oh, I had the most traumatising experience ever on the train.




11 April, Saturday.


Okay yah, flag day. ): Woke up early in the morning and dragged myself to payalebar to meet feifei. Was supposed to meet her at eunos but she woke up late. .__.



Flag day suck. It was like working, only 100 times worse. But we got 4$ of allowance! So nice of them. :D Train-ed to pasir ris with feifei, hamizah, deniese and hawa to have mac breakfast. Hotcakes with sausage! Very very nice. :D Everything after my hotcakes with sausage was like hell. Very paiseh to ask people for donations.


But finally when I got the courage to, nobody wants to donate! Some refused very nicely, some said they donated alr, some pretend I'm invisible and continue talking to their friend(!!!!!), some pretend they didn't hear me(!!!!!!!!!!). So discouraging. And I even smiled at them, okay! Shouldn't have!



Then we changed location from pasir ris to bugis to parkway to eunos to pasir ris. -.- Was super grouchy that day. It happens when I'm hot, tired, hungry, exasperated. But some kind uncle on the train made my day. He gave up his seat to hamizah and me, even though we were not some priority passengers. :D I thought he was alighting, but he didn't. Touched.




14 April, Tuesday.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINGQUAN! :D




15April, Wednesday.


Celebrated Yingquan's birthday in class and at Sakae Sushi. Lucky girl. :D



Had dough dough doughnuts in class! :D



And Sa sa sakae Sushi after school! I think the food there tastes horrible. "I had never been here before, I don't like sushi.", followed by gasps, whats, omgs. Exaggerated luh, but the reaction was pretty much the same.



The funniest thing was when we stared debating raw food. Or when Yingquan and I started smelling the raw fish. Or when Christine took a plate off the conveyor belt, smelt it, exclaims that it smells horrible, passed it to Yingquan who smelt it then Feifei who took a sniff too and then back onto the conveyor belt. I pity the person who ate it. HAHA.



Bill came up to 20$+/person and I think it's so not worth it. I could have put it to better use like, eating ajisennnnnn! Craving for it since 18459358 years okay. And I'll still have leftover money for movie! :D




Which brings me to the point of watching movies alone. Is it like really really really weird to watch movies alone?


'Cause I was at the airport studying(yah again-.-) with Elysia and feifei today when 17 again came up in our conservation. I said something like, "If I can't find anybody to watch 17 again with me, I'll go alone next week. :D" Then Elysia gave the same standard face everyone gives.


And on the train after Feifei alighted she went, "How was Confessions Of a Shopaholic?" "Oh nice. Very funny!" "How was it? You mean you don't feel very sad when you see that all the other people have some friends along with them and you're alone?" "No! Of course not. There was another girl who watched alone also lor."


Honestly I don't. I think I got used to it. Yah, power, so fast get used one, I know. :D


Love,
car y.

:}
Viewable in both FF and IE, best view on screen resolution 1280x800.
Layout mine, Icon mine
. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Me?


Kahwai
I'm your favourite person. Don't deny.
Your favourite person wants to learn drums and pole dancing. Heh. :D

more?
word count journal :D
friendster
facebook

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
-Anna Quindlen

movie list.
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
come back soon
dead word count journal :D
Feifei
Jiajia
Yizen
Yongpyong
Allan Alvin CheinNee Elizabeth Erina Eugene Faridzuan Genevieve Hawa Honghui Huilin Huiyim Ian Jansen Jasmine Jasper Jet Jonathan Josephine Justin Limin Lynn Meryl Sharon Sherting Sihui Soohan Weiqin Xinyi Zhangxin

I'm stalking:
Damien-lockheart Euphorias Habit Ice-angel Jayden Kennysia Nadnut Postsecret Ringo Stickgal Tammy Typical-ben Vannessa Xiaxue
2007/2008/2009
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009
stats


Online