Happy Birthday Honghui and twinny(19March)! :D
Wednesday, the house smells like cheese sausages and eggs. 3/4 cooked. Favourite. And cheese-cake in the evening. Mmm.
Today, the house smells like onions and chopped luncheon meat on the pan and water-boiled maggie noodles. Noodles with vegeterian oyster sauce served hot with fried onions and luncheon meat on top. Tasty.
Thinking of food makes me hungry.
I promised myself I'll study for Chemistry test today, but I didn't. I feel guilty for breaking my promise to myself. Early this morning, I saw a reminder on my phone that I'm supposed to buy somebody milk tea, but I forgot why! ):
Yesterday was nice nice fun fun. :D
"Feifei I look so cheena! ):"
LJS, beach, 7-11, skates, beach, sand, sea, camera, jump shots, stones skipping.
I want to go to the beach again. ):
We took 1 thousand million jump shots and only 4 turned out fine. Can die, jumping with the self-timer thing. And you see the pink toy I'm holding! I CAUGHT IT! For the first time in my life! I sck at this kind of thing, you see. Yay, I rock! I grinned at the thing so much that people probably thinks that I'm mad. :D
I told feifei nobody needs elbow guards since it's unlikely anyone will fall on their elbows, but feifei did! I think I laughed. If I did, I feel bad now. :D Guards are so uncomfy. When I first got on the skates, I was all, "Omg, I forgot how to skate. I'm gonna fall!" I'm so glad I didn't fall 'cause falling on the knees without guards surely very painful lor. :D And feifei learnt how to skate! :D We returned the skates 45min earlier. The skates were killing our legs.
I didn't buy my shoes. Because I saw another pair that I liked, and a top and a skirt too. I couldn't decide which one I should get so I didn't buy anything. ):
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
