It's March. Already. Holidays are coming. In about 6 days. And gone. In about 15 days.
I'm pretty broke from playing arcade with Feifei yesterday. I wanted to catch those cute cuddly things, but after I came out from the library, I forgot about it. ): Went to Simei after arcade to repair her phone. Heh heh. 罗志祥 was having 签唱会 there, and the crowd was scary. Weiteng started queueing 5 hours before and she was somewhere near the back. I had nothing better to do, so I asked some fan in the middle what time she started queueing. 12, you know. Then the front people came at 9? Wow.
Anyway,
V day was with Yizen, and she was feeling ): because of some bastard. Cycling and loads of fun at the beach. Wind was crazily strong, so our hair looked pretty messy in all the pictures. There's 5 Holga pictures among all the pictures. :D Holga's are those that are slightly less sharp, not so clean and gives a slight old photograph feel. :D
The scars on my wrist turned 1 year old! Okay, super random. But that's the first thing I thought of on V day. Last year, same day, I raced Feifei, but trip over something and fell, when there was nothing for me to trip over.





I like Holga pictures better! :D
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
