Happy post-V Day. :D
Yst was amazingly exhausting and fun. Gonna develop the film taken by Holgaaaaaaaaa. :D
Yst was amazingly exhausting and fun. Gonna develop the film taken by Holgaaaaaaaaa. :D
Brain dead, so pictures spam.
Road Run
Highlights of the day:
1) "Omg! Chicken! Take picture, take picture!" And everyone whipped out their phones.
2) Road run was a waste time. We walked 1m of the 3.2km only. Then stood by the side to laugh/cheer at people running.
3) "Learn to swim. Before you fall into the drain and drown."


Baking at meeeeeeeeee house!
Highlights of the day:
1) Singing in the kitchen!
2) Top smart-ass questions feifei asked,
(i) "Is it hot under the oven?" And procceded to put her hand under the oven.
(ii) "Will it shoot out if I press eject?" By that, she means the electric beater. Win liao lor.
3) Cheese cupcake turning out too salt-ish. Perhaps, the butter?
4) Cookies tasted pretty goooooooood. :D
5) Feifei eating molten horrible tasting lormee. See, told ya to buy bakchormee, don't want to listen!
6) I beat those flour butter and all that for a total of one hour. -.-
7) Yellow butter beat till whipped cream-like white. :D I rock, man. :D
8) I know we both look horrible below. I was making some retarded expression for a picture, and feifei is laughing at my expression. LOL.

I want to watch a movieeeeee. Everytime I see some movie poster, I will think, "Omg look super nice! I want to watch!"
Then 1 minute later, I will think, "But cannot sia, I go home at 4 plus everyday. Then after I reach home, I still have to do blahblah homework. And, shit, I still need to study for blahblah test! ): Then weekends so ex, now so broke liao. And still need to do so much blahblah homework. And then there's still this tv show I want to watch and the noticeboard thingy I need to draw." Damn the Os. ): So far in 2009, I only caught 1 show. Twilight. Like so pathetic. Last year, I watched around 4 shows per month, mostly with Feifei. Everytime there's no remedial lessons/remedial ended earlier, we will chiong down to Bugis, eat cheesy hotdogs and waste money to buy tickets before we realise that we just watched blahblah movie a week ago.
I miss 2008. ):
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.


