(My hand looks sooooooo man, minus the nails. :D)
...BUSY!
Things to finsh before 7.20a.m. tomorrow:
(1) Study for History
(2) Study for Social Studies
(3) Do Emath homework[which i forgot to bring home the book]
(4) Do e-learning Geography worksheet 2
Last week, I spent 2 hours on the Geog worksheet 1 and I'm sure I will spend 2 hours on worksheet 2. Feifei and I decided to each do half each then after that use each other's work for reference. Whoever crafts Geog questions and force students to do are very free people. And damn, I still need to study for History and Social Studies. I think I need 5 hoursssssss. And it's 9.28 now. I'm not even done with the bloody geog. Say congrats to Feifei and I sleeping at 3. ):
Bloody freak ass shitzxzxz thing, I hate 2009.
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
