<body>
inane = foolish
Friday, January 30, 2009 ; 10:07 PM
three in one.
|






What. The. Hell. So. Busy.






Anyway,



Last last Sunday was Simei with Bestie to collect her phone. Then train-ed to Tampines but decided that Tampines is boring so train-ed to boring bugis instead. .__. Took neoprints. HAHA I think we only went there to take picturezxz. :D And we bought the same pouch/clutch/whatever you call that, LOL! :D Go out always waste money one lor, in school also waste alot of money on food. ):



I look hideous in the other one. ):



Feifei came to my house to bake last Wednesday.




And we were damn pro, we started at 5 plus and ended at 10 plus. HAHA. And I sent her to the bus stop and waited for her bus to come even though I was scared like hellzxz. Because you know, somebody jumped down from my block okay. Was so freaking scared. .__. Feifei should really love me more.




My kitchen was like a warzone. We got practically no space to work on 'cause the table was filled with ingredients. So feifei made the kitchen's floor of my house her house. Very HAHA. .__.



My very chocolatey chocolate cupcake rocks! Okay, not really, 'cause I find it a little toooo hard. ): Even though everyone else said it was okay. -.- But I loved the gooey chocolate chunks. HAHA. :D I need to find some time to experiment for V day's cookies/cupcakes liao. ): Feifei's pineapple tarts rock too! :D The pineapple on the tarts of the last batch is a little tooo hard, we got too generous with glazing. HAHA. :D I made the flower shaped pineapple tarts. I know, very pretty. :D



The star shaped pineapple tarts are very very very cute. And nice toooo. I say so. :D I made the top and feifei made the bottom. HAHA. :D Eh ingenuity okay! :D We finished off all the star shaped tarts in school. :D





Last Friday,





was CNY celebrations in school. Folded hearts in the classroom. Singtel will donate 1 buck for every heart folded. :D Picture above is Feifei without the head with the heart hooked onto the badge. :D They made the whole school wave the hearts in the air to take a picture. LOL. I folded 2 hearts and helped Darren to refold his 'cause his looked distorted. HAHA I'm so nice.




Feifei asked MdmMariam whose heart is nicer and she said mine mine mine! :D


Concert was boring. The lion dance sucked. Feifei dragged me and Nadra back to her primary school. -.- Feifei's primary school lion dance performance even nicer can!


Walked a long way to Broadrick's bus stop to take 16 to Plaza Sing. We saw MrsGoh on the bus and when she alight we screamed bye to her from the back of the bus. Super funny. Feifei sang some stupid song and made retarded faces. Resulted in Nadra and I laughing like crazy. And, best thing? They made me walk from Stamford Road to Plaza Sing because they forgot to count the number of bus stops we will pass before we alight even though I reminded them! We walked very far. That's 3 bus stops, 1 mrt stop and more than 1km okay. .__. When we reached around Stamford Road, I asked feifei how many stops till we alight, and she told me the next one. -.- End up it was the wrong one. -.-



And, well, I rock. I found my way there, and those 2 road idiots just followed along. .____. When we reach SMU bus stop, they went "We take bus/taxi luh." But I insisted that we walk there. HAHA. Good what, exercise. Take bus/taxi waste my money only. :D


Ate Macs. Because feifei wants her curly(or is it twister?) fries. HAHA. Went Daiso, woah, big surprise. Okay, not. I go Plaza Sing for Daiso. :D I bought cupcake holders! Only to realise later than the aluminium is too thin. Not good for baking. ): But the variety of cupcake holders/bento food holders are just...too much. And too cute, too pretty. How come Japanese so good at making cute cute baking tools one! Need to go back soon. For pretty boxes! :D



Love,
car y.

Love,
car y.

:}
Viewable in both FF and IE, best view on screen resolution 1280x800.
Layout mine, Icon mine
. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Me?


Kahwai
I'm your favourite person. Don't deny.
Your favourite person wants to learn drums and pole dancing. Heh. :D

more?
word count journal :D
friendster
facebook

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
-Anna Quindlen

movie list.
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
come back soon
dead word count journal :D
Feifei
Jiajia
Yizen
Yongpyong
Allan Alvin CheinNee Elizabeth Erina Eugene Faridzuan Genevieve Hawa Honghui Huilin Huiyim Ian Jansen Jasmine Jasper Jet Jonathan Josephine Justin Limin Lynn Meryl Sharon Sherting Sihui Soohan Weiqin Xinyi Zhangxin

I'm stalking:
Damien-lockheart Euphorias Habit Ice-angel Jayden Kennysia Nadnut Postsecret Ringo Stickgal Tammy Typical-ben Vannessa Xiaxue
2007/2008/2009
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009
stats


Online