Coming week is gonna be the week of horrors. Monday will be a Chemistry test on everything taught last year and a Physics practical test. Tuesday will be Social Studies test. Wenesday will be English compo level test. Thursday will be Emath remedial. Friday will be free! Yay! :D
And O chinese results are coming back tomorrow. Shit. I scared, howwww. ): Wish me luckzxzzx.
Friday's temasek open house was okay. Time was spent roaming aimlessly for, 10 minutes(?) and getting flyers on tourism(LOL I'm not even interested but I still took it. :D) and then watching the performance for the rest of the time we were there. HAHA.
Feifei came to my house to change and everything before going tp. And, damn, she was so so so slow! ;D I changed, drew my eye, paced the room for 1 minute, combed my hair, considered letting down my hair, and she's still not done changing. Now I know why Feifei is always almost late for school. HAHA. Train-ed to Tampines. Ate chicken fried in oil with lotsa not spicy chilli powder, which was very good. I made Feifei addicted to it the last time we went Jurong's daiso. Took some I-forgot-what-number bus. Saw Allan. Roamed. Got flyers. Wind whipping our hair. Bought chocos! And scissors-paper-stoned to see who gets to get more choco. And I won. HAHAHA. :D Watched performance. Skating was very very good. I will never be able to do that even in a million years. :D
Bus-ed back. Popular-ed to get materials for notice board. Bought a bottle for feifei stars, and you know what, the 1000 stars filled up only 3/4 of the bottle! ): Am contemplating if I should go fold more stars to fill the entire bottle now. Swensens gave out balloons. Feifei got one. I told Feifei very loudly, "Wahlau never give me balloon. I also want." HAHA I think the guy heard. I got one. :D (Am super unhappy now! 'Cause I think dad threw away my balloon! @$%#) Crap, I sound like some kid who can't grow up. -.- Bought drinks. I wanted to buy food but I didn't. ):
Train-ed home. Alighted and climbed down the stairs. My balloon fell off the stick and went bouncing down the stairs. I was carrying so much things that it's impossible to go chase after the balloon. People just looked at the balloon and then at me and just continued walking! Only one very nice uncle chased after the balloon and caught it to give it back to me. How selfish can these people get? Some rather unpleasant things happened after that.
Yesterday was library with Bestie. I collected my specs. :D Actually, I had it since last June, but everything was too clear when I wear it, so I wasn't used to it, and let it rot in my drawer. Until a week ago, I went back to the optician to check my degrees and everything and changed the lens. She lowered the degreeeeeee! :D Way to better eyesight, they decrease, not increase. :D I read a depressing story in the library. Like, very very depressing. ): Went macs after that and I looked at her do homework while I eat mcflurry. HAHA. :D
I finished my A and Emath homework just now while sitting in front of the laptop. HAHA, you should clap for me 'cause I got so much self control yea. :D I still need to go finish my English, my social studies holiday homework, and study for Chemistry test. Chemistry test is crazy, it's the same number of topics I studied for EOY last year. ):
And wish me luckzxzxxzx for tomorrow okayxxzxzx! :D
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.



