1. Wednesday. I. Bestie. School. Home. Train. Simei. Repair phone. Food. Train. Tampines. Food. Food. Food. Train. Last minute decision. Library. Bus.
2. I grew. 2 cm. 1.6m, yay! :D I touched the stupid six, like finally! So I didn't stop growing. :D Curse you people who said I'm short! I grew I grew I grew I grew! :D
3. I ran a total of 7 rounds around the technical block during PE this week, and, I swear, I really swear, I almost died.
4. Meryl somehow somewhat found something more interesting than carbang. -.-
5. I need to change my blogskin.
6. Wednesday's recess is at 11.freaking10. Changed from 10. I don't even know if I'm eating breakfast or lunch. -.-
7. I buy milk tea so much that everytime I go to the stall, auntie and uncle will know what I want.
8. Binomial Theorem(?) is shitzxzx.
9. Temasek Poly open house tomorrow/sat(?), Ngee Ann's?
10. My bag is a sweets sack.
11. I woke up at 6.20 so I can take the later bus. But I still reach school so damn early. I had never been late to school. Not even once, for the 3 years in school.
12. I should be doing Social Studies holiday homework now, but it's so damn boring.
13. To add, Twilight wasn't as bad as what many said, but neither was it as good as the book.
14. I'm Sec four. Old. I can bully short cute little sec ones.
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
