HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELYSIA! :D
First three days of school was hell.
Talks. Nags. School. Lecture. Test. Now, repeat that 10 times. Okay, ten months and I'll be gone. Like, just ten months onlyyyyyyy. :D
Friday was oh so interesting.
Reached school. Waved at Yingquan and she went, *blur look*, "OH OH OH, KAHWAI!". Screamed at Feifei to go toilet with me. Looks into mirror. Eyes widens in horror. Hair sucks. Another minute. Got used to it. Fine. Left toilet. Hears music-before-bell-rings. Morning Assembly. Short Principal talk-welcome-back-to-school-message. Attire and hair check. Socks failed. Talked to Feifei. 'Cher happens to see long nails when I wavin hands about. Nails failed. Audi talk. Boring. Sleepy. Class. Admin stuff. Boring. Sleepy. Recess. Milk tea. Hall. HODs' speech. Boring. Sleepy. CHOICES form. Chose Digital Photography, then Juggling(Feifei wanted!), then I-forgot-what. Bell rings. Finally. End of school. Bugis-ed. Bought the cutest cheapest pair of flats. Ever. Ever. Smiles like an idiot at pair of flats. And Feifei bought a very similar bag like mine. :D
Monday and Today was equally interesting. Just that there's very interesting lessons instead of very interesting talks yesterday and today. Lecture too. Quiz too. Test too. And Tampines-ed on Monday after lecture too. And, Omfish, I can't fail the first test of the year. I must pass Geography test! ): No more after school movies, loitering at malls, staying on the laptop for hours, going random places for random cravings. Everyday school will end at around 4 and then home to studystudy and study somemore. Very interesting hor. Interesting things like this will be over in ten months. HANG ON LUH!
AND OMF OMF OMF I WATCHED TWILIGHT. LIKE FINALLY. AND OMF OMF OMF ROBERT PATTINSON AS EDWARD CULLEN IS SO HOT. Kahwai second time(only!) going gaga over somebody okayyyyyy.
He looks damn cute when he smiles. HAHAHA. I know I know somebody and somebody agrees too. :D I can't find any decent picture of him when he smiles. HAHA. But I don't get why people can't guess that the Cullens are vampires. So abnormally white okayy. Which normal person looks like that. .__. When Jacob appeared on screen, I kept going ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod the hair. ohmygod the hair. HAHAHA LOL.
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.



