Damn.
I rock, you have to admit it. I do. I think my X'mas layout rocks. :D Even with the ugly christmas tree and weird flickering lights. Even with the weird snow. Even with the weird colour combination. Even with the weird snow-capped christmas tree.
It rocks. I rock. :D
I wanted the snow to move too, but I gave up after 6318794719316 attemptzxzzxzxz. A total of 35 layers. 7 frames. 2 hours. Countless start-agains. Thrice of re-drawing the tree. Getting a headache over the damn snow. Wondering about colours. :D
Yes, I know the tree looks super ugly. But hey, you don't have to remind me that I can't draw.
I still rock. My layout still rocks. No matter what you say. :D :D :D :D Now, just excuse me while I go admire my work. :D :D :D
I still rock. My layout still rocks. No matter what you say. :D :D :D :D Now, just excuse me while I go admire my work. :D :D :D
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
