<body>
inane = foolish
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 ; 8:13 PM
that's about everything.
|


Today was awesome.


Supposed to go for a movie, but there wasn't any suitable timing at The Cathay 'cause Bestie got something on at 7. Hopped over to Plaza Singapura. Walked some, and went to Bugis. Was not planning to spend much. Wanted to get TakoPachi, but there was a super long queue and gave up on the idea. I hate queueing. .__.


Went out with the plan of a movie, but ended up shopping. Bestie and I bought the same awesome bag. :D And I bought an awesome vest. HAHA, we grabbed the last two bags, and I grabbed the second last vest. A bloody expensive bag caught our eyes, but because it's so damn expensive, we didn't buy it. ): When the uncle was searching for a new bag, we were like, "Later when he say the price right, we ask him give us 90 cents discount hor!". But we didn't say anything, and he gave us discount of more than 2 bucks. :D :D :D


Told Bestie alot of things I wasn't planning on telling anyone. HAHA. :D On the bus, Bestie kept laughing at something I said. "Oh, different surname leh." "Maybe they different fathers, same mother. That's why character so similar!" / "If they reply the same things, I help you bash him." And she laughed crazily. :D


Was debating whether I should buy satay home to eat, but didn't. I don't want to eat 10 sticks of satay alone. HAHAH. I know I can like buy 5 sticks, but then, after the fifth, I will feel like eating more. And satay ain't good for sore throats too. ):


So now I'm getting hungrier and hungrier. ):




Love,
car y.

Love,
car y.

:}
Viewable in both FF and IE, best view on screen resolution 1280x800.
Layout mine, Icon mine
. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Me?


Kahwai
I'm your favourite person. Don't deny.
Your favourite person wants to learn drums and pole dancing. Heh. :D

more?
word count journal :D
friendster
facebook

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
-Anna Quindlen

movie list.
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
come back soon
dead word count journal :D
Feifei
Jiajia
Yizen
Yongpyong
Allan Alvin CheinNee Elizabeth Erina Eugene Faridzuan Genevieve Hawa Honghui Huilin Huiyim Ian Jansen Jasmine Jasper Jet Jonathan Josephine Justin Limin Lynn Meryl Sharon Sherting Sihui Soohan Weiqin Xinyi Zhangxin

I'm stalking:
Damien-lockheart Euphorias Habit Ice-angel Jayden Kennysia Nadnut Postsecret Ringo Stickgal Tammy Typical-ben Vannessa Xiaxue
2007/2008/2009
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009
stats


Online