OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT MY FRINGE GREW! IT GREW. From barely touching eyebrows, to over the eyebrows. :D Told ya my fringe grows at an abnormal rate, my hair too. It doesn't grow.
OMG THEY SENT OUT MY HOLGA AND FLASH AND I WILL RECEIVE IT LATEST WEDNESDAY! OMG OMG I'M SO HAPPY! :D
Don't mind the caps. I am/was too happpppppppppy. :D :D :D
Last night, did you go to sleep happily?
Yeah.
When was the last time you changed clothes in front of someone?
Yesterday.
Anyone told you a secret this week?
I don't think so?
Did you have a good day yesterday?
Yes.
What was the highlight of today?
Almost finishing emath, doing 4 qns of Dynamics TYS, doing 1 qns of SBQ. HAHA.
Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
No. It turns off itself when the battery's flat.
What happened at 3:00am today?
OH I was standing horizontal to the floor on the bed with my eyes shut. Very interesting yea?
Do you hate anyone?
No.
What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
When was the last time I ate peanut butter?
When did you last cry?
Don't ask, damn embarrassing.
Have you ever collapsed on the bathroom floor?
Slipped, yes.
What was the last thing someone called you?
kahwai?
When was the last time you bought something?
I bought something yesterday and Mum paid. I bought something on Friday and I paid.
Have you ever told someone you love them?
Yeah.
Do you continue fighting in an argument even though you know you're wrong?
HAHA I don't want to admit it, but yes.
Where were you yesterday?
Home, Mrt, Expo, Old Chang Kee.
Is there anyone that calls you baby?
Yeah, 14 years ago, I think.
In the next 2 months what are you looking forward to the most?
Chinese New Year. No school! :D
Who did you last called?
Dad.
What are you thinking of right now?
Thinking of kicking some bloody person who said, "Want to exchange numbers? Btw, what's your name?" Go die luh you. Asshole.
When and where was the last time you partied?
I don't.
Have you ever sat and waited for someone to come online?
Yeah.
When was the last time you laughed so hard you thought you were going to cry?
Don't remember.
Did you tell someone something today?
Yes. -.-
Do you like make-up?
Eyeliner?
Do you like dressing up?
It depends. Very troublesome, sometimes.
Have you ever considered a sex change?
YES YES YES! :D
What will you buy next?
Movie tickets/food/book/film/pens/graph paper/folder/frozz/halls extra strong.
Have any crazy family members?
No?
Are you bored?
Yes, very.
What's on your mind right now?
4 more days and school starts! ):
What are you wearing?
tee and shorts.
Any plans for today?
Yeah, switch off the laptop, eat dinner, watch tv, sleep.
What's the connection between you and the last person that called you?
My wife.
My wife.
What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
?
What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
Not gonna dig through everything.
What's beside you right now?
Phone, dead mouse, Frozz.
Where do you want to be right now?
Where I am right now.
What is it that you find so hard to forget?
Something I saw.
What makes you laugh no matter what?
Lots.
Are you happy with yourself
Yes.
What was the last thing you said to someone? Who?
Uh, bye? Can't remember.
Do you own anything you don't want your parents to know about?
I don't think so.
Do you hate it when people smoke around you?
Yes, can't stand the smell.
Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
No currently.
Is there any drink that you absolutely MUST drink cold?
Ice Lemon Tea. :D
What did you just do?
Touch the mousepad.
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
