1) Photocopy amath worksheet by Friday for feifei.
2) Pay 150 bucks.
3) Contact Holga seller again.
4) Haircut.
5) Homework homework homework!
6) Revamp meanie-monster@bs.
7) Finish J's layout and send back.
8) Out with bestie.
9) Buy unsalted butter and bake choco profiteroles.
10) Beach.
11) Make shepherd pie someday.
12) Make a library trip.
13) Stars for feifei.
Okay, it looks like it's gonna rain and it's freaking cold. I'll probably freeze to death.
Which probably will be good, since if I'm dead, I won't have to go for work tmr. It's funny how just a few days ago, I was complaining that I wasn't given enough work hours, and now I feel like giving up my only day of work. And work probably won't be that bad, if I'm only working 4.5 hours. I was. But I don't know what got into me and I agreed to taking over sis's shift 'cause she keeps ranting on and on that she works so many days this week and is very tired and blah blah blah. ): Now I regret it.
I need to go wash my apron liao. ):
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
