Am tempted to get the Ipod Nano.
The first music player I bought was the Discman from Panasonic back in the good old days in Primary school years ago. It hadn't seen the light for years ever since it kind of go crazy on me less than one year after I bought it. And it cost a freaking 179 bucks okay! Sucks.
Stashed in my wardrobe for years already. Layers of dust forming even though I just wiped it about 4 months ago when packing to move house. I couldn't bear to throw it away, it's the freaking first damn thing I bought with my own money. Not in good condition, but I swear it still works. Though you might need to press the on button for, like, 10 times, before it will start up. I think the volume buttons doesn't work as well. And you might need to stop illegally download music online or ask your friends to send you music 'cause it plays CDs only unless you burns CD, but that's illegal as well, isn't it? Antique okayyyy. ;D
Anyway, when I went to Sitex on Thursday, I was so so sure I'm not gonna get anything. And feifei said, "Thought last time you want to come so badly?" "That's because I want to buy a digital camera, but I don't have money now." And Sunday, due to sis ranting on and on about the Ipod Nano, I wanted to get one. omfish. I didn't go Sitex in the end because the meds effect wore off and my head starts hurting like crap again. But sis called me when she's there and continued ranting on about it, and guess what.
So, well, I gave in to temptation. Ow man. I can't believe I bought that first instead of my digital cam. ):
Hello nano. :D
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
