You have 60 minutes to tell 15 people that you hate them, or 2009 will be your worst year!
I ♥♥♥♥♥♥ you! ;D
It's your turn now. (:
FIRST 15 READING THIS FORWARD OKAY! :D HAHA, I don't wanna waste my money sending this through texts. It's not even real anyway. :D I hate forwarded texts with "Send this to __ people or you will fail your exams/someone close will leave you/you will have the worst year/day/month". Damn annoying can! Next time I will change the back part to "Send this to __ people and you will fail your exams/someone close will leave you/you will have the wort year/day/month". HAHA! :D Nobody will have to waste any money on useless things anymore. :D
Grr. I'm. Very. very. very. very. Tired.
Alarm rang at 8.45. Hit snooze twice. And finally woke up at 9. Drank coffee. Read 2 chapters of a book. Got out of the house at 10.35. Reached at 11.05. And feifei was later. HAHAHA! And I thought I'll be rather late 'cause I left house later than usual. Stared at nothing half of the time at work. Ate too much fish. Sore throat got worse. HAHAHA.
Yay, plaza sing-ing tmr, daiso. ♥. :D I wonder how much Bestie has changed in the few months. :D
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
