Happy 2009 in around 1 hour time! :D
I ended 2008 with watching a movie alone.

Today was amazing. Watching a movie alone turns out to be omfish-ingly awesome. Never thought it will feel like that. Definitely will do it again.
Called feifei in the afternoon to break the good news that there's 2 essay questions for History instead of 1(Bloody hell! Nobody told me there's 2, until I decided to go to asknlearn website and read the document posted up. .__.). Which turned out into a full 1 hour phone call and of me whining and whining at her if I should go watch a movie alone. HAHA. And me saying I can't watch a romantic show or a comedy or a horror movie or else I'll feel damn pathetic laughing/hiding behind my hands alone. Told feifei I won't choose the centre seats, 'cause other people comes in big groups and I will be so lonely sitting alone and laughing at the funny parts. HAHA. In the end, I took the right side, the row with nobodybeside. :D
Chiong-ed to the ticketing booth and queued before I can chicken out. The queue was so so so long. Queued for alomost 10 min okayy. Was telling my sis before I left house what if this happens: "1 ticket for Bedtime Stories, 2.50 show please." "1 ticket?" "Uh, yea." Just imagine luh. So sad right.
Bedtime Stories was funnaye, but not that funny, kind of lame at some parts. People were laughing at parts that I don't find funny, and I laughed at the parts that people don't find funny. HAHA so weird. :D
------
Monday was Tampines with Bestie. Meeting time was at 3.45 but I was late and reached at 4. Rushed like hell, but in the end she was even later than me. Late by 45min okay! Missed the timing of the show we so badly wanted to watch. ): I think it's fated that we can't watch a movie together this holiday lor.

Had KFC buddy meal even though we both had a bad sore throat. Told Bestie that I 吃像很难看, and she said, 我是谁, yizen leh! HAHA. Sat in KFC gorging pieces of chicken, cheese fries, shrimps and whipped potato. I bet no 2 normal person will be able to finish the so-called Buddy meal. It's humongous.
Walked some, and rushed home to watch tv. HAHA, tv addicts. (: Popular was so crowded. I don't know what's the occasion that people find the need to flock to Popular, resulting in a very very very long queue. "What's so interesting about Popular?", we overheard some random guy say. AND BESTIE TOLD HIM, "I ALSO DON'T KNOW." HAHA, my Bestie is cool like that. Answering random questions not directed at her. :D :D
The train home was exceptionally empty. Laughed like nobody's business on the train. And Bestie helped me fold a grand total of 2 totally flatten, out-of-shape stars which I later threw away on the train. From Tampines to Paya Lebar, arpund 15 minutes okay. I faster. :D
Funnaye conversation.
Me: "Omg, so cute!"
Bestie: "What's the use of this phone straps. ):"
Me: "Can hang on phone mah."
Bestie: "I know, but..."
Me: "OH YA HOR, your phone sent for repair! HAHA!"
Bestie: "干吗提我的伤心事. ):"
Me: "Oh, I'm so sorry. :D"
Me: "Eh you see this phone strap so cute right! Oh ya, sorry, 提到伤心事! :D :D See, this phone pouch so nice! Oh sorry sorry! :D" *continues pointing out random things to irritate Bestie. :D*
Bye, me going rooftop garden countdown. :D And I got to go write one new year resolution to throw into glass bottle. :D
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
