I've got nothing to blog, so I shall blog about what I did today. Yawns, boring. Today was spent rather fruitfully.
Woke up at 8.30 which was damn damn super early, feeling very cold. I had been waking up before 9 almost every single day lor! WTFish. Brushed. Then drank coffee and read the entertainment section in the newspaper until 9. Lazed. Finally decided to do something other than lazing and went to wrap my Eclipse. Got bored with it at 9.30 and didn't continue to wrap Breaking Dawn. Went to the Supermarket instead and bought bacon, bread, mayo(yay, mayo! :D), cheese hotdogs and drinks for lunch. And my lips started bleeding in the lift. ):
Reached home at 10 and watched tv until 11. Started cooking lunch after that. Fried bread layered with lotsa mayo on the saucepan 'cause using oven is damn ma fan and it gets overcookedtoo hard. HAHA I bet nobody fry bread on the saucepan except me. ;D Fried bacon and cheese hotdogs and had bacon/hotdogs sandwiches with my mei. Very fattening, I know. But it was damn super nice. ;D
Finished lunch at 12 and washed plates and saucepan. Cleaned and cleared my super-messy-look-like-hurricane-gone-through-it-with-wires-everywhere table. I wiped off layers of dust okay! :D It's clean and wires-free now! :D And books neatly arranged too! Folded 10 more stars for Feifei. ;D Got thinking and got upset over some bloody person who ruined my earn money plan. And then got upset some more because of somebody. And then got even more upset after thinking about it. And now I feel like a bitch. Guilt does that to me sometimes.
Then watched some funny show at 2 on channel 8 and laughed off some bitchyness in me. Went off to bathe after the show and mopped the floor. And hogged the laptop. And bought dinner at 5 which is very early, 'cause mei having tution at night. Watched tv at 5.30 while eating dinner. Finished a little before 6 and carried laptop and sat on the sofa multi-tasking.
And now, here I am. Blogging. I'm gonna go watch tv from 7 till 8 with the laptop on my lap. Then watch somemore tv from 9 till 10/11. ;D Oh, and are you asleep yet? After reading everything? No? Clap for you. Because I'm sleepy alr.
Gosh. I miss bestie so much. ):
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.


