Location: In the room, w/o any lights on.
Doing: Talking to sis.
Time: 1:38 am
I think I should sleep, but I'm hungry. Can't sleep. Wants satay. HAHA I also don't know why I everytime hungry first thing think of satay. (:
I miss bestie hell lots. Great minds think alike.
"eh ya hor. D: maybe temasek? not sure yet bah."
"Lols. Yay great minds think alike. I oso thinking temasek. Hahas."
"HAHA YAY HIGH FIVE! ;D"
"Wah..Okae fine. Then both feifei n waiwai can go find two deep n nice holes to hide."
Cheers you all. Bestie and feifei made me smile like an idiot in the bus. Friends are friends when you feel comfortable around each other even when you're not talking. (: Great, 'cause I don't have to make lame conversations discussing the weather/"Today very sunny hor."(wth, I know. It did happen okay!).
Location: Room with the lights on.
Doing: Alot which includes wishing there's satay, chatting on msn, thinking of food, blog hopping, thinking of what to reply, thinking of food, being cold, thinking of food, trying to decide if I should write thinking of food again, trying to decide if I should write every single thing I'm doing now to the person who asked what I'm doing now, thinking of how to rely meryl.
Time: 1:58 am
WTFish. 2 liao. I really really should go to sleep. But hor, there's still more than 50% of batt left. Wasted if I just shut down right. Okay, wait.
BLOODY ASSHOLE PERVERT WHO DON'T SLEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO PREY ON INNOCENT UNDERAGE GIRLS! Okay, fine, not exactly innocent, but you get what I mean. And fine, it's not the middle of the night over there at Greece, just night. BUT STILL! I SUE YOU FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT THEN YOU KNOW. And I don't get why I'm so damn courteous to him. First time to someone like that. Maybe I'm being super nice this time. Or maybe not. I'm always nice. I should glare at him. Wait, I can't. I feel like I'm easily bullied. -.- Okay, I'm not, but yeah.
Oh. I cut my nail while cutting the lemon just now. Missed my finger. Okay, I'm depressed. And 1 nail broke. I'm depressed depressed. Wait wait wait. Did I just say that? No, I'm not a bimbo, thank you very much. I just feel like whining.
AND I FOUND OUT THAT SOMEONE'S A TOTAL ASSHOLE. Okay, not the pervert luh. I feel like whining somemore. But feifei's probably asleep so I can't whine to her.
LOL HAHA I just told Jasper I'm hungry and he told me to order mac. Eat mac in the middle of the night sure get very very very fat. HAHA.
I need to whine to somebodyyyyyyy. But nobody who will listen to me whine is online /not sleeping now. WTH. AND JASPER'S TEMPTING ME BY TELLING ME ABT SOME PLACE SELLING NICE ROTIPRATA AND SATAY! ):
Thanks for listening. I ♥ ya. (omfish, 2:17 And there's 13 people online now. What, they don't sleep?)
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.

