OH CRAP. Somebody just kill me please.
I did the most stoooopid thing ever. Ever ever ever.
Escape day and bbq day is both on the FREAKING SAME DAY. And know what, I thought I'm super free on Sunday and told Feifei to go Escape on the bloody Sunday(okay, sounds like Social studies) when she gave me 2 choices, today and Sunday! I even cleared it with my mum to ask if we going anywhere on Sunday can! Then now howwww. Bbq's meeting at 1pm and I'm not sure about Escape. I can't possibly split myself into half right! And I won't can't cannot will not would not could not wouldn't couldn't can't cancel Escape trip because I had been whining and whining that I wanna go Escape for some thrills since god knows when. ):
But! I don't wanna skip bbq too. ): I only realised that bbq is on Sunday when I went to Faridzuan's blog. And I started panicking, check email for dates, check calender to make sure, confirm with Rachel and I almost died that it's not anyone who made a mistake with the dates but me me me. ):
Omf. I freaking hell got the dates wrong, somehow. I thought bbq will be on monday/tuesday. ): And I almost got a heart attack when I realised I put earn money day on the day/1 day before(or so I thought). How luh now! ): And the most stoooopid thing is I have to wake up at an super early time the next day to go earn money, well that is, if my schedule's put. I feel like, I love torturing myself.
Only happier thing is that bbq and Escape are both at Downtown East. ):
Or maybe I can go later? ): And which reminds me to ask girlfriends if they going.
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
