Scared you right! XD
Truncated was supposed to end on Thursday for F, G, J but more than half the class did not do emath homework, vt made us come back on Friday too! ): Say congratulations. Today's emath lesson was a sight to behold. 15 students squatting outside class and 13 students sitting inside class and vt screaming his head off(okay, he didn't exactly scream). :D
I can't wait for truncated to be over. 4 more days, 4 more days, 4 more days. Funny how different schools like to think of different names for extended school lessons, like truncated lessons, extended lessons, extra lessons.
Things I'm gonna do :
1) Go gadget shopping. Gadget shopping GADGET SHOPPING! :D
Top on list, cameracameracamera! :D
2) Moviesssssssss! :D
Preferably movie marathon. I shall go myself if nobody's free. HAH! :D
3) Movie marathon at home!
For those movies I didn't get a chance to watch while it's in the cinemas. :D
4) Bakebakebakebakebake.
I wanna try cupcakes! :D Coooooookies too! :D
5) 3G'08 class bbq! :D
At meryllllllllllll's houseeeeeeee! :D I'll slaughter feifei if she don't go! MUAHAHA! :D
6) Primary 6'05 gathering! :D
Where there is a 65% chance I won't go.
7) 2A'07 class chalet/bbq! :D
Which I won't go if girlfriends can't make it.
8) ESCAPE ESCAPE ESCAPE ESCAPE!
Ohlalala, finally cannnn! :D I need some thrrrrrrill at escape where there isn't even any thrill.
9) Readdddddddd. :D
Breaking Dawn. And many moreeeee! :D Library trip too! :D
10) Money to come in!
:D :D :D :D :D :D money = camera. :D :D :D
11) Go out with bestie! :D
It'd been a long time since I last saw her/went out with her. She's a busaye girl. ):12) Sleep until 10 everyday. :D
Or maybe not. :D
13) Go fold 4000 more stars for feifei! :D
I still rmb I still owe you your stars kayyyyyy!
14) Find one day go send photos for printing. :D
Yayyy. ;D15) Do absolutely nothing. :D :D :D :D :D :D
This is the best, man. :D Stone. :D16) Paint nails black.
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.

