Oh. I didn't go for bbq after all that freaking out. Because everyone pangseh-ed me. Oh well. Like always. Like expected. Seriously, I should get used to it. Kind of sad how some people sort of dominates my life.
Anyway!
Escape escape escape on Sunday! :D
Sebastian saw me on the mrt and text me, Hihi is that u? Look to your left. LOL, damn funny 'cause he was on the train since Boonlay and me since Kallang and we didn't see each other until it was nearing pasir ris. -.-
Yay, we got into Escape with the children's price because yay yay yay, we are still young young youngthey were having a promotion. :D
Escape was, eeyer, still the same, no thril at all. I thought as I get older I willl get a little more timid and get some thrill out of Escape's rides. But no! Same as ever.
The only slightly teeny weeny bit scarier ride was the pirate ship that made my heart plunge down. Haha. :D I was hoping it will go a little higher though. :D And feifei totally freaked out on the ride. Her expression was classic! HAHAH. ;D The guy behind us was worse, he was laughing and screaming, looking damn gay can. :D The first time was great great great as we sat at the second last row and it was damn shiok. :D Second time, feifei got so scared that she forced me to sit in the middle of the ship. -.-
And yay! I successfully persuaded 2 people to ride the Inverter with me. :D I'm so proud of myself. ;D First was bestie, second feifei. And both found it damn addictive. :D I told ya people it's not scary at all! It just looks scary. :D Hello, 360 degrees of fun. :D See! Anyone who's scared of going on the Inverter can come look for me because I'm damn good at persuading. :D
You don't often see that toothy smile. :D Rare picture, rare picture. And I'm as tall as feifei! Because I cheated. :D
Wild and Wet. Which I got ridiculously wet 'cause I sat behind. ): And my hair got ridiculously flat and ugly after the ride. And my shirt and shorts were still wet when we left Escape. .__.
hey yo skeletons, I'm not scared. ;P
JUST BECAUSE I LOST TO FEIFEI IN SCISSORSPAPERSTONE. WTH right. If I didn't, I can sit at the front and not get that wet and have pretty hair. ): Feifei promised she will let sit in front if we go for the ride a second time. But we didn't, ):, because the queue was so damn freaking LONG! ):
No, it's not us. But I caught the splash! :D Yay yay yay. :D
And then grey clouds started gathering, but it didn't rain. :D ):
Roller coaster ride which was fun fun fun, even though it's not scary at all. :D
The only thing I'm scared of is Haunted house. Because it's so damn scary. So damn scary that I will not step into it ever again. But I did went in before. Years ago. HAHA. :D The first time I went in, I screamed and screamed and the person let us out. Same for second time. :D The third time, I was hiding behind Hongwei and I walked through everything without opening my eyes. :D
And btw, someone *coughs*feifei*coughs* broke my shoes! ): And someone *coughs*feifei*coughs* wore sneakers to Escape! :D I bet *coughs*feifei*coughs* enjoys the uncomfortable feeling of having water inside her shoes and socks wet. :D
Camwhores ahead. :D
Christmas is coming! :D
'cause feifei looks funny and I'm so nice to her. :D
'cause feifei says my hand is too short. -.- That's why her face always cut into half. -.-
'cause feifei is a super bad photographer with long hands. That's why the photo is blurred. -.-
Random feifei playing basketball in arcade. :D I was telling her the guy next to her can't shoot because he got lower points in round one, but in round 2 he suddenly become very pro. -.- And I threw the ball damn hard and shouted bloody bastard when feifei's game end. I bet he don't know I'm screaming at him. HAHA. :D We saw a guy who dances really welland gay and can play the drums damn well too. :D
Woohoo, Nadra and me. :D I look funny in all the pictures. :D

HAHA! During work on Monday. Got special privilege! :D
AND Maggie thinks feifei and I look damn alike! :D AHA. Really meh. :D
On the way home after work conver(smth along these lines),
Me: Eh why afternoon so many cars one, night so empty. Now so hard to cross!
Me: *some random guy crosses the road* Why he never ask me to cross too?
Feifei: Now no car liao, cross before that car come!
Me: Cannot luh, what if I die how. ):
Feifei: Oh. Then I will be sad that I didn't go Wild wild wet with you earlier.
-.-
OH, I got hooked onto reading stories on bathroom wall! :D
Love,
car y
Love,
car y.
car y.

