<body>
inane = foolish
Friday, October 31, 2008 ; 8:42 PM
want some germs?
|


Happy Halloween, evil people, ghosts, pumpkins, princesses, princes, ballerinas, party-goers, witches, wizards, clowns or whoever you're gonna dress as! :D






I have a feeling that I will be down with flu very soooooon. ): Woohoo, can skip truncated! Drank green tea even though I hated it because mum says it cures sore throat. Lucky the green tea was bitter and not sweet like the bottled pokka ones. :D





And, I almost died yesterday, but I'm so glad I survived. :D



I almost died today too, but I'm so glad survived. :D Social studies lecture was killer and I keep feeling like sleeping. I'm deprived of sleeeeep. ): Sore throat is killing me too. ):





Yesterday's History notes. Exact replics. :D Because I was damn nice and helped feifei copied everything down when she was busy slacking or doing I-forgot-what. :D I'msoproudofmyself, clapplease, thankewberimuch. Copying notes keeps me awakeeeee. :D





Plazasing-ed with feifei before work for Daiso and Spotlight yesterday. And I want everything at Daiso! :D Yay, we made plans to go to Jurong's Daiso next week alr because I couldn't possibly lug bags of things to Astons yesterday. :D Feifei's so glad that she went with me because she says I don't exercise self control and if she didn't drag me away, I will be buying alot. :D Where got no self control sia. -.-




Some bloody not nice scarffffffff. LOL!



I so didn't want to work yesterday. Feifei and I were devising plans to escape work on the way there. The best was : I will trip over something/feifei will push me, and I will fall and hurt my leg or something so I will limp and feifei who wants to prevent me from falling will dive and hurt herself too in the process. LOL, so funny when we were talking about it luh. :D








Snakes and Ladder during Geog lesson on Tuesday!



From top in clockwise direction : Hamizah's, Feifei's, mine's, Meryl's.



Yay, I drew on all their resource books and Feifei drew on mine. :D Hah, I used to like rawr-ing alot, esp. when talking to Jet on msn. He will lawl and I will rawr, for no particular reason. And last time he asked Daniel to go rawr to me in msn. LOL. :D




Geog lesson geog lesson. :D Feifei, meeeeeeeeee, Meryl, Hamizah. :D





Put Kahwai, amath homework, laptop, msn chatbox together? You get a Kahwai replying slower using the onscreen keyboard. :D




omg, hair looks horrible hereeee. ):


I hadn't been going home earlier than 3 this whole week even though truncated ends at 1 everyday.

Monday was work until 5 and after that Bugis to pei feifei shop. Tuesday was KFC with feifei. Wednesday was Bugis with Nadra for lunch. Thursday was Plazasing and work. Friday was, well, actually pei bestie job hunt, but she got peer leader training, so was cancelled. Changed plans to go Jurong's Daiso with feifei but she couldn't make it last minute, so I went home. Which was a great choice since my throat was almost killing me, and I bet I can't handle walking around in Daiso for hours. :D


OH, bye, I'm gonna sleeeeeep. Head and throat are killing meee. :D I hope it rains tonight. :DDD


Love,
car y.


Love,
car y.

:}
Viewable in both FF and IE, best view on screen resolution 1280x800.
Layout mine, Icon mine
. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Me?


Kahwai
I'm your favourite person. Don't deny.
Your favourite person wants to learn drums and pole dancing. Heh. :D

more?
word count journal :D
friendster
facebook

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
-Anna Quindlen

movie list.
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
come back soon
dead word count journal :D
Feifei
Jiajia
Yizen
Yongpyong
Allan Alvin CheinNee Elizabeth Erina Eugene Faridzuan Genevieve Hawa Honghui Huilin Huiyim Ian Jansen Jasmine Jasper Jet Jonathan Josephine Justin Limin Lynn Meryl Sharon Sherting Sihui Soohan Weiqin Xinyi Zhangxin

I'm stalking:
Damien-lockheart Euphorias Habit Ice-angel Jayden Kennysia Nadnut Postsecret Ringo Stickgal Tammy Typical-ben Vannessa Xiaxue
2007/2008/2009
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009
stats


Online