Blogger sucks. I can't password protect my entry. Blogger sucks.
I hunt down the whole internet to find only one script that works with Blogger that password protect entries. But it has way too much flaws. And I spent a freaking long time trying to understand it. And I found another one which can possibly work (I'm still trying to make it work, currently it doesn't), but I'm still spending a damn long time to undestand it.
I want change host. But blogger sucks, Lj sucks, Wordpress sucks, Movabletype sucks.
I want get a domain, but I probably won't anyway.
I want go for a movie, but people sucks. Nobody wants go with me.
I want go dream, but life sucks. I don't get dreams.
I want go for pri 6'05 outing, but I bet zen won't go and I won't go.
I want go for 2A'07 class chalet/bbq, but I bet girlfriends probably won't be able to make it, and I won't go.
I want eat hotcakes, but I don't want to wake up damn early in the morning.
I want talk, but I don't want to.
I want be normal, but I'm not.
Life sucks. Eoy sucks. Blogger sucks. You suck. I suck. woohoo.
Random : Doraemon song made my day. hahahaha.
And I think a blog had become such that, it's not a personal one where you can write anything. I remember the other blogs I deleted which I think no other friends know of contained sensitive topics. Now friends read. And things I want to write I can't. And I want to write so badly, that it had reach a point that I even thought of password protecting it.
Maybe this signals that it's time I keep a blog no one knows of again.
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
