<body>
inane = foolish
Tuesday, October 7, 2008 ; 8:17 PM
rofmmao.
|




rofmmao = rolling on floor mugging my ass off. ;D



thankewberimuch to for waking up at 6 everyday to send me goodluck msg. :D




AHAHAHA. Left with science practical tmr! :D And I'm in the second shift, so I can wake up at 7.30. :DDDD



Tmr's practical better not come out something involving lighting up the bunsen burner. The last time I light the bunsen burner was beginning this year...or was it last year? Hah, I always wait for theodore to help me light the bunsen burner during chem. :D Fire is super scary k. And now, I'm checking luminous flame is open air hole or close air hole on wikipedia. :D Need to prepare mah. :D








Hover hover the links. :D I finally found out how to put abbreviations or whatever they are called but they are called abbreviations in the tutorial. Finally, after ten thousand years. :D I also don't know what I saying. :D Abbreviations are funnnnnnn. :D I'msoproudofmyself. :D









Guess where I went to celebrate Hari Raya/Childrens' Day?
After depriving us of our Childrens' Day for 2 years, we finally got a holiday on 1 october! :D
...with EOY on the next day. ):





Airport!

To take a flight to Zurich and back again in 1 day to take the stupid exam on the next day, which I can't because I only hve 24 hours in 1 daystudy.



Was supposed to meet Feifei at tanahmerah mrt station but we coincidentally took the same mrt, same carriage, same door. I actually wanted to enter by the door beside, but I don't know why I changed my mind. ;D LOL, telepathy luh. :D I was playing quadrapop on my phone, cursing why I cannot get higher scores when feifei walked in at payalebar. HA, and she told me, 觉得bag很像,眼镜也很像,原来真的是你! :DDD






Airport studying was quite productive, with us both finishing the whole freaking long Rivers chpt despite feifei having a flu and me having a headache and puking feeling. :D I swear I'm not going to eat macs' fries for 1 month. I had had enough of the smell after sitting in macs for ard 6 hours.




wrong or right.

We got chased away at terminal 2's mac and so, went to terminal 3's mac. Almost got lost at terminal 3. :D


My uber cute post-it pad! :D

I almost died from writing too much. I copied abt 1/4 of the resource book. I'm not going to touch a pen after tmr. Really, serious.




this much. double-sided.



Say hello to my hand. :D




rofl. Car sticker which turned non-sticky alr given by feifei. :D She says she's going to kill me if I lose it. -.-





hello, I agree with you.



Had coffee. :DDDDDD I don't know how anybody can like iced coffee or very sweet coffee. Somebody please enlighten me.





Cappucino! Mineminemine. ;D

Continued studying until 6 plus, which, by that time, I am alr on the verge of strangling myself.





HAHA. feifei wrote this when we went to the toilet. :D








Yesterday, uh...feifei and mine's mashed potatoes. :D omg, I feel like a glutton. Gonna get very fat.





And, Happy 101, meanie-monster@bs!





(Some alley behind bugis street ; Playing with photoshop is super fun. ;D)

Tomorrow will be a happier day. :D



Love,
car y.


Love,
car y.

:}
Viewable in both FF and IE, best view on screen resolution 1280x800.
Layout mine, Icon mine
. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Me?


Kahwai
I'm your favourite person. Don't deny.
Your favourite person wants to learn drums and pole dancing. Heh. :D

more?
word count journal :D
friendster
facebook

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
-Anna Quindlen

movie list.
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
come back soon
dead word count journal :D
Feifei
Jiajia
Yizen
Yongpyong
Allan Alvin CheinNee Elizabeth Erina Eugene Faridzuan Genevieve Hawa Honghui Huilin Huiyim Ian Jansen Jasmine Jasper Jet Jonathan Josephine Justin Limin Lynn Meryl Sharon Sherting Sihui Soohan Weiqin Xinyi Zhangxin

I'm stalking:
Damien-lockheart Euphorias Habit Ice-angel Jayden Kennysia Nadnut Postsecret Ringo Stickgal Tammy Typical-ben Vannessa Xiaxue
2007/2008/2009
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009
stats


Online