---
Cher didn't mark one of my ques for amath and 3 marks was added. :D That makes it a total of 13 marks added for both math paper. :D And if you're wondering, yes, 10 marks was added to my emath paper. :D Cher counted my marks wrongly. Still say is math cher. -.-
But after adding 3 marks, I still f fail. A. Math. By. 0.5. Marks. Or. 0.3846153846. %.
Somebody please kill me. It sucks when you fail by 0.5 marks. Totally. Give me 0.5 marksssssssss! ): I'm gonna gonna gonna beg for 0.5 marks tmr when they go through paper 2 during lecture tmr. :D
I actually wanted to pon school tmr since it's only some house meeting and amath lecture, but I want to check my paper so, I decided against it. );
---

Taken during Geog lesson, 3G girls w/o Hamizah, Sherting and Selynna in picture. :D

AND HAHAH I HAD MILK TEA WITH JELLY JUST NOW. :D I still prefer pearl. :D I know you're jealous. ;D
Bye.
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
