purple flower petals.
|
I'm hungry. ): I only had milk tea + bread + 2 taupoks(from feifei! :D) + jelly for recess and lunch. ): And omg. There's no dinner and I'm lazy to cook(because I have to wash up and mop the floor ltr, but the mop's broken. All thanks to my sister)/go down buy. ): I'm hungryyyyyy. I want eat sotdogs. ):
Okay even if I'm willing to cook, I can't because I can't find anything in the kitchen. Except for maggie noodles which is sooo unhealthy and dumplings which I have to mop the floor aft frying them. Urgh. I don't know why but the bubble milk tea I just drank is making me hungrier. Milk tea contains acid meh. I need alkaline then. Oh gosh, chemistry overdose.
School ended at 12.30 today, but we were only allowed to leave school at 1. What's the point of releasing us early then. -.-
Talked for that 1/2 hour and realised that Feifei is real sick and dirty-minded. Elysia too. HAHA. I forgot who asked about heights and I got totally ): It's a sensitive topic k.
I forgot who: How tall are you huh?
Nadra: 163, I think.
Jielin/alien: 168
Elysia: 162
Feifei: 166 currently.
Me: All so tall! ):
Me: Nvm! Winnie shorter than me! :D
Nadra: She 158 right?
Me: Nooooooo! I 158 lor. Winnie where got so tall. I think she 152 only. :D HAHA.*super evil look*
Not fair, everybody is hitting 160. Why am I not. ): Why am I not growing. ): I was 157 in pri.6. I was 157 in sec. 1. I was 158 in sec.2. I am 158 in sec.3. ): Omg. I need to grow please.
Results are satisfying! :D I passed amath with a C, yay! :D I didn't expect that. :D MYE amath results pulled my overall up. :D I thought I failed amath in the MYE, but surprisingly, I passed and got a B in MYE. :D
Overall of year 2008 : 1 A, 3 Bs, 3 Cs. :D
Class position was the same as MYE at 11/34 and lvl position improved by 1 at 141/314. :D yay. :D
Omni Theatre:
Learning journey at Omni Theatre yesterday. I spent half of the time,uh...sleeping. HAHA. :D I didn't learn anything during the learning journey. LOL.

I slept on the bus to school in the morning. I slept in class before morning assembly. I slept for 5 min on the bus to Science Centre. I slept in the Omni Theatre for, like 10 to 15 min. I slept for 10 min on the bus back to school. I sleep way too much. Waste my money to go there and sleep. ._.

taken from the bus to Science Centre
On the bus ride to science centre and back to school, I hid behind the pink curtain. To look outside the window and partly to not disturb feifei's sleep and also partly to have some quiet times. :D Feifei said she can sleep with the curtain open but I still want to pull the curtain and hide my head inside to look outside. She said I got 自闭症. rofl. Even I think I'm weird.

:D

Feifeifeifeifeifei.
Was supposed to write summary of what we learnt, reflection and blahblahblah, but I didn't know what to write because my eyes were either closed half of the time or I'm not paying attention to the show at all. I looked at Feifei's paper and wrote whatever she wrote. LOL. :D

The show was titled Wild Ocean, which was about, uh, I don't know. But must be about the ocean, from the title. :D I did watch some parts and it was mostly scenes of fishes swimming and people fishing. And OH, I saw the ending. The little boy opened a can of sardines. :D And I don't remember anything else. I was happily sleeping on Feifei's shoulder. And funny thing, she didn't know I was sleeping until I told her that I slept in the theatre for awhile. She thought I was just leaning on her for fun. HAH. :D

I doubt you can see us, but who cares? :D
I wasn't the only one sleeping okay. The whole row of 3G girls were sleeping except Hamizah and Feifei. I think Feifei closed her eyes for a few minutes too. :D It's such a waste of money to go there and sleep. Other people pay a much higher price to go in to watch a show and we go in to sleep. :D

I bought chocos and I finished them in record time! I remember last year Nadra and I used to eat this during History lessons and we could finish the whole pack in less than 1 period. :D This is the cheapest, nicest chocos in the world. :D It used to cost 50cents/60cents 2 years ago, but the price is increasing to $1/90cents. ):
OHYA, btw, I suddenly found out that there's har gau in my fridge, and I steamed it. Fast, easy, no need to mop floor, no need to wash lots of oily plates, perfect dinner! :D And it tastes great! Although the skin is too thick, but it's frozen food! You can't have too high expectations right. :D


The yummiest food I ate today. AND the har gau have real prawns inside! Not those kind of fake horrible cheat my feelings kind minced prawn inside.The best frozen food. Ever. I think I'm gonna stock up on har gaus so I can steam it when I'm feeling lazy. :D OH, btw, remind me to buy garlic chili. ;D My house's garlic chili is almost all gone. :D
I'm full and happy now 'cause I had my dinner and it just rained not long ago. ;D
Class Photo and Classroom Cleaning:

This is mahhhhhhhhh table. In 4G. :D And it's uber white. And clean. And not powdery. And smooth. :D I can make cleaning tables my career man. ;D I was telling Feifei when I was scrubbing my table, "If next time we can't find jobs, we can become table cleaners." ROFLMAO. :D
And we finally got our class photos. :D The first class photo I actually look decent in. I look like #%^& in all the previous class photos.



I have a feeling that tomorrow's movie outing is going to go boomed. Because my alien announced that she has a doc. appointment but she will check what time it is. And Nadra announced that all h.malay students have to stay back from 2.30-4.00. So that makes Winnie out too. And Feifei ain't sure. And Elysia said long long time ago that she can't.
So that leaves me. Woohoo. Movie alone. Yayyyyyy. Finally. After so long. I have to start planning on what movie I want. Hmm, Connected, Eagle Eye, House Bunny?
Urgh. I hate truncated lessons. There are sooo many schools who don't have school tmr. ): But why do I have? ): Sec.1&2s are in holiday mood and I need to be in truncated lessons mood, which I'm not. I had been having hols mood since the EOY ended.
Bestie says she only have lessons for 1 more week, starts on next Tuesday and ends on next next Monday. And her lessons all end at 11.30. No fair. ):
But, on a happier note, money is gonna start coming in! :D 2 days next week! ;D Olalalalala. :D

Btw, did I mention that I bought Eclipse? I absolutely totally entirely completely really love it that I hug it to sleep every night. It costs 4 hours of standing and I'm gonna earn it back real soon. Plus more for my cam! :D
People are always talking about how hard it is to find a good man , but nowadays it's hard to even find a good person. It's so hard to just even find a person to talk to, someone who will just listen and not judge, someone who will just take you as you are.
-Britney
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.