"I can never lose weight with you."
"Me too."
HAHA. It's true, she always tempt me into eating something I shouldn't.
---
I.Failed.My.A.Math.By.3.Percent. *#^$(&)$!
But I passed everything else. :D
1 A, 4 Bs, 1 C, 1 D.
AND I FINALLY PASSED MY COMBINED HUMANITIES! :D
I don't like to study. I almost died this eoy studying. First time in my life I studied so hard. Okay, not very hard, but at least I spend at least a few hours studying everyday. But, look at the shitty results I get. I used to studyread through everything only, try memorising and empty everything I memorised into the bin after the paper.
I was rejoicing over how close the holidays are in macs just now, when feifei told me she's going to spend a few days studying for chinese o on 5 November. And it hit me that chinese o are coming but I'm not even a little nervous when it concerns whether I will have to drop h.chinese next year. I have to get at least an A2 for chinese o if I don't want to drop h.chinese. I so don't want to drop okay. After spending 5 years on h.chinese, are you kidding me that I have to drop it? When I spent so many years on it alr?
Not like my h.chinese very good, but at least it's at a passable grade of B. If I get horrible grades for English o, at least I can replace what. And feifei told me she's gonna earn money in November and revise in December. I feel soo...I don't know what word to use. I didn't even think of revising during the hols.
---
I decided to stop wasting so much money on food and start saving for:
I decided to stop wasting so much money on food and start saving for:

T2! They use carl zeiss lens! :DDDDD
---
TK Games Carnival was on Monday, and we slacked through 4 hours. :D Did nothing but walked ard, eat, cheered for feifei "feifei 飞" during her netball match. :D Didn't participate in anything, because you know me, I'ld be running away from the ball instead of catching it, so thanks, but no thanks.
Camwhoring:

Nadra!
Feifei!

Say hello to Nadra's heart. :D

LOL LOL LOL, I look stooooopid. :D

HAHAHAH.
I don't like my hair. It's too straight, too flat and looks too dead. ):
---
Hotcakes after amath paper:

Nadra!

I see Winnie. :D

Instant noodle-ing after practical with feifei. Mine's purple, hers blue. :D
---
Yay, hols start on 24th! :D But...
I got 2 weeks more of truncated lessons. ):
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.


