Omg omg omg. I totally rock.
Hah, saw on daylockheart a super long time ago and went to faceyourmanga to play. :D
I successfully lighted the bunsen burner yst (even though I spent quite a long time to get it lighted, but still!)! :D I panicked when I couldn't light it the first time. Second click, still not lighted. Third click, not lighted. Fourth, not lighted. Thinking to self, what the hell? I started cursing the stooopid lighter and the smell of the gas is getting strong. Off gas, on gas, click, lighted! :D Huge accomplishment! :D And, I didn't burn my hand or anything! :D I switched off the flame immediately when I saw the litmus paper turning a teeny weeny bit of blue. :D
Rawr, say hello to superkahwai. :D
Science practical was okayy. :D Had to reach library 1 hour earlier to avoid cheating. -.- And I almost froze in the library for that hour and thanks to feifei's jacket, I didn't. :D And meryl started digging out all my stuff in the library. Spoilt sim card, neoprints, photograph, old ez-link cards, movie tix, feifei's and mine IC photos(yes, I have her IC photo. HAHA. XD), cards. .__.
Phy was easier than chem. LOL, I couldn't understand the ques for phy practical. It says to pull down by 20mm and at first I thought it's to loosen the string by 20mm until I saw Christine pulling down the spring. HAH.
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.

