She says she don't know how to go to Simei to repair her phone so I agreed to go there with her on last Thursday. Feifei asked me to go to Ljs for lunch before going simei and since I had a craving for it, I agreed. But Y was being a bitch and says that she wants to go home early to watch god-knows-what show. And wants to deprive me of my lunch. I practically begged her to go Ljs before simei but she refused to budge. (Which in the end, I didn't go Ljs, but went Magic Wok with feifei and meryl instead. Food was nice, btw. :D)
Okay fine, so I told her I'll go with her on Friday after her choir. And when I was ready to leave house, she text me to say that she's very tired, and wants to go on Saturday instead. F. Not happy, didn't agree. Just now, she said she want go simei today. Fine. Aft school, I asked if she still wants to go. And she didn't even answer me but go scream aft Fi to wait for her and walked away. How f rude.
I don't care if she sees this or anything, which I think she won't since I don't think she even know this blog existed. Btw, I still think she suck. I shouldn't be so nice to her right from the start. It was just a moment of bitchyness. I got used to it alr.
I don't know since when did I become so vulgar(which is not even very vulgar, but more vulgar than 6 mths ago) and bitchy. Pardon the bitchyness, please.
---
And, since I'm even a bitchy-not-so-nice mood, I'm gonna dump insane, random, stooopid pictures of rofmmao period here.

While studying physics. This is only 1/100 of meryl's doodles on my book. :D
I finished 4 pens of this type during the rofmmao period. .__.
*smacks feifei*
HAHAHAHA LOL ROFLMAO!
They keep me awake when mugging. :D
Who says alloys are hard should go bang their heads.
And also random pictures after rofmmao period.
HAH. Caught in the act!
Lunchtime Showcase. :D One guy sang Fall For You so horribly that I think even with my cannot-sing-voice, I can sing better.
Sec3 are supposed to go for lesson last period but Feifei and I didn't know. Hah, girlfriends didn't know either, so we skipped. I thought there's no lesson and kept yay-ing that there's not vt. Until we went back classroom aft the period and vt suddenly shouted my name and told me to do 150-153. LOL, I taught he saw my shoelaced shirt or something. Hah, totally scared me.
This is the best I can do, seriously. I must be real stupid.

And, ending this entry off.
While texting Jason not too long ago,
Me : uh laptop-ing. ;D
Jason : Laptopping? Where got such word sia?
Me : I invent one mah. ;D
Jason : Ic, i kah waing.
Me : wth? LOL!
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
