I feel damn proud of myself for not switching on the laptop for 5 days. :D Had a hectic week. This whole week all I did was go school, test/remedial/lecture/extra lessonns, reach home at 5+, bathe, eat, watch tv while doing homework, revise for the test on the next day.
AND I STILL GOT GEOG EXTRA LESSON AND CHEM LECTURE TMR! %^*(##^*()@! Saturday leh! ): Cannot sleep liao. ):
I was cursing and complaining about tkh for always not releasing us on time.
"Stupid tan..." *turns around and look behind* "k-h!" *Everyone laughs* LOL. I scared he behind us and if I let him hear, I can happily stay behind until 7 tomorrow alr, so nothankyouverymuch. Feifei started cursing, and she turned around to make sure he's not behind too. rofl. :D
And say congrats, I got a sore sorethroat, a headache, a neck-ache and an almost runny nose.
Bye, sleep. :D
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
