Things I'm supposed to do this September holiday:
1. 2 online maths quizzes
2. 2 chinese papers
3. physics workbook and worksheet
4. amaths remedial worsheet
5. emaths exercise
6. study
7. movie!
8. 1000 stars for feifei ):
Things I did this September holiday:
1. 2 online maths quizzes. yay! I'm super proud of myself for this. :D
2. 1 chinese paper. (because I think I left the other paper in school .__.)
3. 3 qns for amaths remedial worksheet.
4. 3/4 of emaths exercise.
5. did a few qns of tys for Zen during mugging session. :D counted as studying. :D geog extra lesson on tuesday also counted as studying. :D
6. 184 stars for feifei. and I only have 6 days counting the half more day I have today and the half more day I have on Saturday. ):
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
