This shall be the last post before I go on hiatus. :D Need to study for eoy. ):
I got 2 bad legs now, because I played catching on Thursday during PE. LOL. We are young enough to play catching k! :D I'm a lousy catcher and also a lousy player. I can't run for nuts. Hah, catching kind of bring back memories of the primary school days. :D
Feifei and I banged into each other while trying to run in different directions. LOL, I kept trying to make her feel guilty by complaining that my leg hurts(actually it didn't hurt that much until today. XD ) because she pushed me and I fell and she tripped on my leg and fell too. Very funnnnnnny. :D She gave me a plaster and I asked, "Should I put on the leg that my skin hurts and it looks like it's bleeding but it's not, or the leg that my bone hurts?" "-.- Skin luh! Not like can cure the bone."
rofl. I ask stoooooooopid questions. :D
And my bone leg really hurt today, especially when I climb up/down the stairs. Walking not that bad. ):
Andandand!
2 papers down! :D 12 more and 1 practical to go! ):
And lousy timing on Monday. 2hours + break in between the papers. ):
Bye.
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
