<body>
inane = foolish
Saturday, September 13, 2008 ; 1:29 AM
my first birthday entry.
|


*alot of lesbo-ing.*


Dearest Feifei (omg, pukes. XD),

HAPPY FEIFEI DAY! :D In 18 minutes from now.



I figured out if I start earlier I can sleep earlier. Hah. As long as I post this entry after 12, it will be considered ad 13Sept, right right right? :D


Yay, you should really love me morefold me 1000 stars in about 9 months time. AHAHA, say say only luh. (: Or better still, get me a Rolleiflex Mini/Lomography fisheye camera I had been eyeing for a long time. Okay, JUST KIDDING, since I planned to get it either end of this year or early next year or end of next year depending on how rich I am then. :D Eh, sidetracked. :D


An early sleeper like me actually stayed up until 12am to writetype a birthday post for you. :D I'm so so so glad your birthday falls on a Saturday this year. Sososo glad next year is on a Sunday. Hah, no school the next day and I can sleep for 10 hours straight (But this year can't though since I'm meeting you early at an unearthly hour of 12.45pm, and I still have to wake up even earlier to go even earlier to Parkway and Popular to get blah blah blah) even if I am to sleep at 2am. :D Rawr, no birthday entry in 2010 though. XD Or maybe I shall make this into a tradition. :D


This entry is I-pedict-gonna-be-a-long-one.(I got alot to say okayyyyyy, after knowing you for 9 mths, excluding the 2 years I barely said 100 sentences to each other.) :D And I'm going to try to finish this in an hour. :D Sleep's waving! :D


Eh, my first birthday entry for somebody leh! Aren't you honoured? ;) Yes, I know you are. Not even bestie got a birthday entry from me (aha, mainly because I was lazy during her birthday, and hers falls on a school day and I need my sleeeeep).




Anaaaayway, sorry for not able to make 1000 stars for you. ): I'm a busy girl between juggling studies, movie outings, 1000500 stars, blogging, texting, sleeping, frequent trips to various places for sudden cravings, tv, common test, nagging at you, Astons, whining/complaining to you, lectures, cca(btw, my cca's grade will be F9, since you need 4 years of participation to even get a grade and you are going to get F9 with me too! :D), lvl tests. and wishing very hard for rain, I don't have enough time for your stars. I know you understand luh. :D But at least there's 500 right! :D Okay, maybe it will be reduced to 400 instead because I'm still short of 100 stars and it's alr 11.58. ): And plus the promise-breaker's 303 stars, there's 800 plus lor. :DDDD Promise 500 or 600 more will be given by the end of this year k! *cross fingers* :D





Eh, oops. 12am alr. 13September2008!
HAPPY FEIFEI DAY!





And yes, tmrtoday is the only day I will not suan you. :DDDD Better enjoy the day k, even though you always say you are immune to all the suan-ings from me. Aha, 习惯就好 hor! :D


I love irritating you in class everytime you are texting, making very annoying sounds of disapproval and you always retort that I'm also texting. -.- Like, nooooooooo. I'm like such a super duper triple guai girl who never text in class. Ruin my reputation only. XD



In 9 short months, I had seen you cry twice. Like omgzxzxzxz. I never knew you like crying that much. And twice, I was lost for words. Told ya I'm not good with words or consoling people. :D


Going Bugis for sudden cheesy hotdogs(or sotdogs in feifei and waiwai (I reallyreallyreally don't want to use this horrible-sounding word, but feifei and kahwai sounds weird :O) language. :D) and frequent after school movie sessions was fun. And you never told me you drink real coffeeeeeeeeeee! ))))): I always thought you only drink overly sweet canned coffee! Eh, feel so 失败 as friendlaogong can. ): I always thought I'm the only person in the whole wide worldgirlfriends' clique who likes coffee! :D Hah, and you like salty popcorn tooooo. Yay. :D




Twin-like things are :D.










Drawing on your book is super fun. The fun-nest thing during geog lessons, or any other lessons. XD LOL, almost every page got Yfeifei. :D Late nights home after Astons were super fun too. :D Poking you is super fun too. You should really see your reactions sometimes. Classic seh! *pokes left, pokes right, grabs neck* XD I sound evil, but seriously, I'm not. :D




(omg, I typed 839 words alr! :D It will become a 1000 word essay! :D)


September hols escape trip was off, so I don't care, November/December okay! I will forcepersuade you to go on all the rides with me. Escape's rides are not thrilling at all, but you still finds it scary. Don't look so 胆小 lor.


I know you know that I love you more than I love my blog . :D




And on Feifei's day, I say,
I love you, dearest. :D




And since everybody can't make it for this afternoon's outing, we will have "couple dinnerlunch", quoted from you. XD awww. I love you many many.


Once again,
Happy Feifei Day.



Love,
car y.

Love,
car y.

:}
Viewable in both FF and IE, best view on screen resolution 1280x800.
Layout mine, Icon mine
. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Me?


Kahwai
I'm your favourite person. Don't deny.
Your favourite person wants to learn drums and pole dancing. Heh. :D

more?
word count journal :D
friendster
facebook

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
-Anna Quindlen

movie list.
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
come back soon
♥dead word count journal :D
♥Feifei
♥Jiajia
♥Yizen
♥Yongpyong
Allan Alvin CheinNee Elizabeth Erina Eugene Faridzuan Genevieve Hawa Honghui Huilin Huiyim Ian Jansen Jasmine Jasper Jet Jonathan Josephine Justin Limin Lynn Meryl Sharon Sherting Sihui Soohan Weiqin Xinyi Zhangxin

I'm stalking:
Damien-lockheart Euphorias Habit Ice-angel Jayden Kennysia Nadnut Postsecret Ringo Stickgal Tammy Typical-ben Vannessa Xiaxue
2007/2008/2009
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009
stats


Online