Yay, it's raining! *jumps around happily*
Three different reactions but more or less same meaning to my new blog layout :
1. ewwwwwww. (kindly contributed by feifei when I told her that I changed my layout to green. .__.)
2. Why you change to green?! Blue nicer.
3. I thought I went to the wrong blog.
What! Green good for eyes mah. :D No meh? Ahaha, beware, next layout will be purple. XD
------
04Sept08:
Operation Watch Movie Alone 01 failed. ):
My Sassy Girl started 10 minutes before I decided to watch it and I didn't want Wall e(ew) or Star Wars(ew). Went to walk around instead and I bet I can name you all the shops in Bugis Junction or tell you all the things they sell in Bugis Street and the area around it. I kept walking in rounds because I was bored and didn't feel like going home yet.
And I celebrate me enjoying loneliness with an over-priced coke. ;D
And I went home with clothes, bag, poorer and too many fliers.

The flyer-giver gave me a flyer everytime I walked pass her. I got 6 fliers from her and that proves how many times I walked pass her. She was standing near the traffic light in front of Bugis Street and I passed by her 6 freaking times. -.-
I wanttttttttttttttttttttt. :D
------
05sept08:
Mugging session at Macs with bestie. :D
Nice day out. Not nice day mugging in Macs.
My super long list of library fines which made me poorer by $7 plus.
When I took this picture, I told her, "Eh, smile!"
And she said, "Cannot! I very hardworking! Cannot look up."
LOL, liar. She was talking to me a minute ago lor! :D
LOL.
She decided to smile to stop me from disturbing her. :D
Ice cream machine down that day. ): So, apple pie.
I touched the apple pie and told her it's hot.
And she gave me the -.- and replied, "Dessert mah, of course hot!"
After she took a bite, she told me, "Wah, very hot leh!"
-.- "I thought you said dessert supposed to be hot? XD"
"But not so hot mah..."
Yay, I win. :D
Good-bye.
I'm going to sleep 12 hours straight since school's gonna start on Monday and I'm going to mug real hard for eoy. :D
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.


