Happy Feifei Day on 13 September every year.
One day before Feifei's Day/Day of Sistaaa's birthday.
Popular! I remember I mentioned I sat in Kopitiam with Weiteng to fold stars(me for feifei, hers for her friend. :D), with people casting weird looks towards our direction on Fiday. One auntie who walked past even asked, "You all folding stars ar? For what?" rofl. :D
(unfinished)Happy 18!
Happy 15! (I know the 5 and p looks weirddddddd. I cannot draw 5 and p. ;( But I'm still such an artist right! *thickskin* XD When I told feifei this, she said she more artist. ._______. )
The stupid black marker ran of ink even before I start to outline the 15, so I had to use the silver instead, which, looks totally weird. I forgot to erase the pencil marks for Feifei's happy and she spotted it and said I never do her card properly. ._. Ungrateful leh, woke up early to finish leh, didn't sleep for 10 hours straight because of her and she said I NEVER DO PROPERLY. ):
13 September, Feifei's Day.
Went Astons to eat because she wants to. .__. Always force me go Astons with her de lor. ): Met her at 1.15 instead of 12.45 because I told her that I can't make it on time if it's at 12.45. End up I was still 5 min late. :D Funny conver while walking to Astons when I told her I don't want go Astons eat :
Me : You luh, always force me go Astons to eat with you. Don't want go Astons luh, blahblahblah.
Feifei : Okay lor, then we go Macs eat.
Me : Macs?! You serious?
Feifei : You say you don't want go Astons what. You tell me where you want to eat, I will respect your decision.
Me : Aiya, never mind luh. Go Astons then go Astons lor. Feifei Day mah. Today is the only day I respect your decision to go Astons. Other days I let you respect my decision luh! :D
Feifei : .________.
See the big asssssssss card! :D
Fei : So this is the big ass card you mentioned on your blog?
Me : Ya luh!
Fei : Got ass meh. Where's the ass! *turns the card ard* Or you saying I got big ass?!
Me : ._____. Saying you got big ass. Not happy ar.
LOL.
Fei : Got ass meh. Where's the ass! *turns the card ard* Or you saying I got big ass?!
Me : ._____. Saying you got big ass. Not happy ar.
LOL.
I found out that Feifei takes lousy pictures :
SEE! Lousylousylousy. ): I make a wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better photographer can! :D
Sitting at the aisle is sososo not good. Waiyee hits my head everytime she walks past. I managed to persuade Feifei to change place with me by giving very toot faces until she suddenly gets very smart and realise that she will get hit too if she sit at the aisle and refuse to change with me. ):
Feifei is damn mean! She keeps laughing at someone beside us who is wearing a 爆炸头wig. LOL.
Walked to Parkway after eating and back to Astons to pass waiyee her milk tea. Quoted from Feifei, "Feifei and Waiwai(horribleeeeeeeeee) are such nice people." :D
Popular. She said I-forgot-what which made me laugh like crazy. :D

I don't want to stand beside Feifei liao! She makes me feel so short. ): Grow so tall for what. ): Tall also no use de lor. ):

Big ass card! :D
I bought star paper that makes huge super cute stars! :D And super easy to fold and press too! Went home at 4+ because Feifei got tution at 4.30. ):
XL, L, M, S. :D
"Hello miss, you want the XL size one right?"
"WHAT! I look XL to you?! Say I fat! I'm a S okay!"
"Sorry miss, I mean the size of the star."
XD
(die, I haven't buy container to put her stars yet! Told her will give her on Monday de. I dieeeeeee. Haven't buy cake yet also. Chippers and Feifei going kill me. )))))))))): Dead.)
Busy week ahead. ): Say byebye to 2pm dismissal, say hello to after/ard 4pm dismissal. ):
Monday: emaths lvl test and emath lecture
Tuesday: chemistry lecture
Tuesday: chemistry lecture
Wednesday: Geog lvl test and Social studies lvl test(I think)
Thusday: English lvl test?
Thusday: English lvl test?
Friday: Chinese mock paper to prepare for o and chemistry lvl test
Eat away my Friday also! Only day can leave school at 12+ leh. ):
And I sent 1600++ msgs last month, and the cost for just the msgs came up to $80+. I don't remember sending so many lehhhh. Where got send so much. ): New record can. Used to be below 1000/a bit over 1000 only what. ):
Love,
car y
Love,
car y.
car y.
