3 days of not using laptop.
Hello. I'm tired.
Saturday's geog lesson was -.- . I reached school's bus stop at 8 and waited for feifei until 8.30 and ended up reaching school later than 8.30. -.- Geog ended 1/2h after I reached class. Still made me come so early. ): With nothing to do for 1 hour until chemistry starts, we went to eat breakfast.

car y, feifei, fidelia, meryl. :D

HAHA. Meryl's cut off. Camera don't like her. :D

Without Christine, because she refused to take a picture.
Parkway-ed with feifei, meryl and christine after chemistry. Chem ended late as expected.
ROFLMAO! I swear it was unintentional! I didn't mean to take feifei's unglam shot. I was trying to take their sideview when she suddenly turned around looking like that when I snapped the photo. :D
MERYL. Because I'm nice, I treated her to mcflurry.
From meryl's blog:
OH, carbang became car Y 'caused she became nice&treated me to mrflurry yo {:
not carbang k. .__.
Physics lesson:
Meryl went crazy and started asking people to smile and snapped their pictures with my phone. :D
feifei.
hamizah, feifei.
sherting, elizabeth.
Meryl's really a distraction during phy lesson. No wonder I don't understand anything about phy.

(red hands! omgomg. I can see my veins/whatever they are called.)
We don't play ball games during PE. We play slapping hand games. :D *Scissors-paper-stone! HAH. You lose! -slaps-*
I got powderful hands. Feifei says I slapped her real hard even though I don't think it's hard. AHA, I got no feeling when she slaps me. ;D damn fun, cause I don't feel anything. :D I got powderful hand-shaking technique too. :D
We gonna get poisoned real soon. :D
I don't know why I keep drawing my name in block letters on every foolscap pad I had used since June. Obsession. :D
And,

Feifei and mine's uber cute wallpaper! :D
Did you smile today? :D
Die, I haven't do speech for hearmysay yet. Should I do on what feifei suggested? :D
Die, I haven't do speech for hearmysay yet. Should I do on what feifei suggested? :D
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
