<body>
inane = foolish
Saturday, August 30, 2008 ; 2:32 PM
Yellow ribbon-ers!
|


I know I said I won't blog until 1 week later. But I think I will forget what happened yst 1 week later, so there.


First,




Happy Teachers' Day.





Feifei made chocos for the teachers (and ahahaha, i'm her 师傅) and she made for me too. And it's uber nice. Eh, very touched okay. :D


Aces Day dance was super not fun. I must look hilarious dancing. ): Teachers' Day concert was okay-not-so-awesome. There was this programme list for the concert and Feifei and I were scissors-paper-stoning to see who will keep the paper. Ahaha, winner keeps! We tried to lose everytime, but bad luck. I want to lose, I don't lose. I want to win, I don't win. :D And we kept changing rules each time from 1 win keeps to 3 wins keeps to 3 continuous wins keeps. In the end we just gave up, and passed the paper to the front instead. :D




CT Results were bad, super bad. I failed amaths. Ya luh, expected but still felt a twinge of disappointment (is there even smth like twinge of disappointment? o.o urg, don't care, since ct eng marks was super lousy at a c6. !^&#*@@*^$%). Percentage at 60.5%. ):





Went back to macpherson primary aft that to visit teacher with Weiteng. Singular because there's only 1 teacher still in mps teaching, all the others either retired or transfer or further studies and 1 went to heaven alr. ): People from our batch are ungrateful, we are the only 2 who returned, I think.




Mps's school hall. Urg, I miss primary school days. I wanna go backkkkkkkk. ):




Weiteng examining the fake grass in the mps field. It used to be real grass when we were still in the school. Very cool, why didn't they think about using fake grass earlier when I was still studying in the school? I can't believe they made me run 1.6km in the muddy field for 4 years before they thought of this. Now the dear juniors have super nice un-muddy field to run 1.6km in. No fairrrrrrr. (:





Met with girlfriends after going back to mps and had a girlfriends outing with Nadra, Winnie, Jielin, Feifei without Elysia because she flew off to Indonesia alr. ): Super fun day. Caught Cyborg She at Century square. :D We had a hard time deciding on the movie and Cyborg She was kind of a last minute decision. I almost strangled myself when I talked to Jielin on the phone, and I had to pass the phone to Feifei to let her talk so I can calm down. .__.


We missed a few minutes of the movie because we bought the tickets at 1.11 when it's supposed to start at 1.10. And we still have to wait for Jielin and Winnie to reach Century Square from Tampines Mall. Don't ask me why we split, long story.




I snatched seat 12 from Feifei. Hah, I always tries to snatch seat 12 in cinemas if there is. :D Or if there is no 12, I will snatch the seat with no stranger beside me. And she always lets me. :D


Cyborg She was funnnnnny, at parts. I think the robot very chio. (; And the cinema was freezing. And something creepy happened in the toilet aft the movie.


Winnie and Jielin didn't go to the toilet. I think we had brain freeze and didn't realise that Jielin and Winnie were not in the toilet. Feifei thought Jielin was in the toilet and asked, "Jielin, you not cold in the cinemas meh? Why lend Nadra jacket?" or something along this line. And somebody answered. We 3 heard it okay. And we didn't thought of it as anything because we thought Jielin is inside. Until we went out and saw Jielin talking outside with Winnie. They swore that they didn't go into the toilet at all. Something's very wrong. And problem is, the question is directed at Jielin and the voice that answered was Jielin's voice. I freaked out. ): It's still the seventh month lehhh, and it's the you know festival.

(rofl, I typed the part above yst at 11 plus until I got very scared and went to sleep. :D)

Blah, enough of creepiness. After the movie, Feifei made me travel from Tampines to Pasir Ris to Downtown east to Whitesands to Tampines to top-up her arcade card. -.- And we stayed in Downtown east for less than 30 min only. Feifei luh, waste my money!

I almost strangled her when I found out that it's only abt a 10 min walk from Downtown east to the bus interchange. Lucky she ran away fast enough. I was throwing her dirty looks the whole time. .__.

And being very super-lame-nth-better-to-do-ppl, we went to take ID photos. :D



And the photo turned out



hilariously-funny. rofl. HAHA.


Mrt-ed back to Tampines to look for Winnie and Jielin. Nadra went home alr. Never even say bye to me. ):

Were being very bored and so went into Toys"R"us to play.



Jielin turned ard before I could take a picture of her trying to attack me with the stooooopid rubber thing. ): Feifei at left talking on the phone. :D



EH PIANO. Ahahaha very funnnnnnn. :D



Childish. Tsk.
Okay, I actually played with it tooooo. :D I'm super pro. I managed to hit the 3 of them. :D


Mrt-ed home with them. Hah, Winnie said Jielin no life because she stopped at Aljunied just to return books and go home. :D Mrt trip was super funn.

There was this on guy sitting opp us who keeps touching his fringe every 30 seconds. Feifei and I both said at the same time that we can't stand him doing that. rofl. We have alot of 默契. :D

We were telling lame jokes and I laughed like crazy. People probably thinks we are crazy. :D

"If this is Superman, what is this?" *Shows hand signals*
"Superman returns!"
"Then if this is lighter, what is this?" *Shows hand signals*
"Highlighter!"
And blah blah blah.
rofl. rofl. rofl.


And hello, we are yellow ribbon-ers! :D




Bye, I need to prepare to go out soooooon.



Love,
car y.

Love,
car y.

:}
Viewable in both FF and IE, best view on screen resolution 1280x800.
Layout mine, Icon mine
. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Me?


Kahwai
I'm your favourite person. Don't deny.
Your favourite person wants to learn drums and pole dancing. Heh. :D

more?
word count journal :D
friendster
facebook

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
-Anna Quindlen

movie list.
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
come back soon
♥dead word count journal :D
♥Feifei
♥Jiajia
♥Yizen
♥Yongpyong
Allan Alvin CheinNee Elizabeth Erina Eugene Faridzuan Genevieve Hawa Honghui Huilin Huiyim Ian Jansen Jasmine Jasper Jet Jonathan Josephine Justin Limin Lynn Meryl Sharon Sherting Sihui Soohan Weiqin Xinyi Zhangxin

I'm stalking:
Damien-lockheart Euphorias Habit Ice-angel Jayden Kennysia Nadnut Postsecret Ringo Stickgal Tammy Typical-ben Vannessa Xiaxue
2007/2008/2009
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009
stats


Online