Yay, had ajisen at parkway with feifei after physics lesson today. :D crazy people walk all the way to parkway when there's something with four wheels and requires tapping of ez-link cards called buses.
ajisen. :D

Super-siao-cannot-live-without-chili-feifei ordered the volcano ramen with 4 chili signs on the menu. And she stirred all the chili in. .__. I prefer to stick to non-spicy foooood. :D
And super nice tofu. :D which made me think of takopachi because of the taste of fishflakes. :D
------

I still owe feifei 920 stars for her birthday. 80 done, 920 more, abt 24 more days. D:
------

I got happy marks for h.chinese at 69% and physics at 76%.
------
One fine physics lesson long long ago,
Yay, she loves me. :D
rofl. pigs can fly grp. XD
-.- meryl.
meryl's the photographer. Not meeee. :D
------
I got really addicted to cheese. Everytime I go down to the ntuc, the first thing I will look for is,
Cheezels! :D Super yummmmmy. :D And bbq flavour is not not not nice at all. Not cheesy one. ):
Cheesetarts! :D Not cheesy but still nice. :DDDD------
Sept hols are coming in 10 days. yayyyyyyyy. And tmr's the middle of the school week. yayyyyyy. :D
CT chemistry paper is coming back tmr. ):okay, bye, no mood liao.
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.






