Meet my evil twin. :D Say hello, please. :D Evil twin gobbled down 1/4 can of pringles just now. :D "Super nice," evil twin says with mouth crammed with pringles, "but the sour cream one is nicer than the smoked bbq!" (haha, okay, I'm practicing what I learned from English lesson. Spicing up dialogue. (; ) :D
"HAH I EAT. Don't leave any for my nicest twin! XD"
Super mean right. D:
------
Anyway it rained the whole day today. yay. :D
AHAHA and
is lousy at scissorspaperstone. XD
I rock. :D
I was winning at tictactoe until he suddenly gets very smart and won me. ):
bye.
In just 1 week, 2 people successfully managed to piss me off with the same sentence/question. Great job people. I am impressed. Applause for you from me. -.- Are you 2 in cahoots or what? I'ld rather be called a bitch than that okay. A bitch is not even half as insulting, for goodness sake. There's totally nothing wrong with yay and huh. Stupiddddddddddd. And you people don't even know me. hah. .__.
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.


