blah, I accidentally touched the iron just now when I was ironing my shirt. D: and it hurts. My skin was in contact with the iron for only 0.000000000000000001 second and it's alr abit swollen. I wonder what will happen if my reaction is 1 second slower. Probably will be enjoying car y's meat. D: Arg, it wasn't even painful at first, until few minutes later it became a stinging kind of pain. ):
bah, it's 8.35 now and I haven't start studying amaths whatever it's called graph. There's test tmr leh. ): How huh. This is supposed to be self-study/e-learning/independent learning, so i wont know anything abt the graphs if I don't study. D: Can't even anyhow use memory. ):
I got very sad marks for amaths at 45%. ):
I got happy marks for chemistry at 88%. :D
oh die, I started reading the heymath video and I don't know what it is "teaching" me. Cannot understand at all luh. To hell with independent learning.
urg, bye. I really need to go study alr. ): i don't wannnnnna fail. ):
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
