I don't care that I have very obvious eyebags and that I look very dark in the picture even though it was taken 3 weeks before OBS ( lousy lightning luh! ) when I still have long hair and that my nails looked suspiciously like those of a witch. Whatever. I like the picture so I don't care. :D
-sudden change of topic xP-
Yay, I love love love my current blog layout. :D But I think I probably will get sick looking at it 1 week later and wants another layout change. :D I got sick of my previous layout 4 days after I changed it. :D
I'm thinking if I should change the layout of my friendster too so that my blog and my friendster will be, you know, matching. :D
Okay, fine. I tried. And it looks so so so not good on my friendster. ): Ehhh, no more matchy blog and friendster. ):
-sudden change of topic again xP-
Yay, pictures. :D
Taken on a Saturday in the June holidays when Sis and I went to Kallang Leisure Park to watch Accuracy of Death. :D The picture reminds me alot of this :
Happy-15-years-of-living-with-aliens. :D
Yay, reflections. :D
One lonely night after work, while waiting for the slowpoke 40 at the bus stop with Feifei.
Feifei's not working until the next holiday and all the way until the time Feifei comes back to Astons, I'm gonna have to wait for the slowpoke 40 myself n the middle of the nightat 11. ): Rawrrrr, I'm going to be lonelyyyyyyyyyy.
Sunglasssssssses. :D
Don't ask me what I'm doing because I have totally no idea either. :D
Yay, cheeeeeese. :D Gimme back my hairrrrrr. ):
Feifei, on the Monday of the last week of holiday when we had to go back to school for social studies.
Convex mirrorrrrrrr! On the way walking to Astons after social studies. :D ehhhhh, I look weird.
Bettttttttter, but Feifei's face is blurred out. ):
Astons nuggets taste wayyyyyyy nicer than Macs nuggets. :D
Feifei's crispy fried fish. :D
Ahaaaaaaa, I realised this entry is for dumping long overdue pictures which I only vaguely remembered what happened on the day. :D
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.



