<body>
inane = foolish
Monday, July 21, 2008 ; 9:47 PM
once upon a time, i was
|


Freezing cold.
And with a headache too. Lousy. I want to sleep at 9 leh.


I don't know why, but I guess I was insane just now. I walked home in the rain from the bus stop because I was lazy to open the umbrella even though the umbrella was alr wet since I used the umbrella when walking from school to the bus stop. I don't get myself sometimes either. -.-


Yay, went home and happily slurped down a bowl of instant noodles and drank coffee. And with the sudden realization that while other people are addicted to drugs/smoking, I'm actually becoming a milktea/coffee addict. I'm an addict as well. Funny how things work.


Amaths level test today was lousy. Didn't finish the stupid graph question, which cost me 6 marks. ):


Yay, great. I have/had :

Monday - Amaths test.
Tuesday - Physics test.
Wednesday - Geography test.
Thursday - English Oral.


x. English oral on thursday starts at 4. %&^#*^@*. Why didn't we get the 2.30 shift?! I kept praying that we will get the 2.30 shift, but we didn't luhhhhh. ): Lousylousylousy. And feifei wants to go Astons before that, have to waste money again. GAH.


Feifei and I were lesbo-ing during history lesson today. :D


And happy 2 weeks of not msg-ing, calling, playing the racing game, using the phone camera and changing wallpapers every 1 hour before changing it back to the original one to Kahwai. Kahwai lived perfectly well w/o msg-ing, calling, playing the racing game, using the phone camera and changing wallpapers every 1 hour before changing it back to the original one. :D Yay, I'm proud of myself. I can live well even if I'm stranded in Pulau Ubin w/o my phone. :D


Yay, and someday, probably this week, I'm going for ear piercing. :D


EH, ALMOST 10 ALRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LEH! gd'night ppl. :D






Love,

car y.





Love,
car y.

:}
Viewable in both FF and IE, best view on screen resolution 1280x800.
Layout mine, Icon mine
. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Me?


Kahwai
I'm your favourite person. Don't deny.
Your favourite person wants to learn drums and pole dancing. Heh. :D

more?
word count journal :D
friendster
facebook

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
-Anna Quindlen

movie list.
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
come back soon
dead word count journal :D
Feifei
Jiajia
Yizen
Yongpyong
Allan Alvin CheinNee Elizabeth Erina Eugene Faridzuan Genevieve Hawa Honghui Huilin Huiyim Ian Jansen Jasmine Jasper Jet Jonathan Josephine Justin Limin Lynn Meryl Sharon Sherting Sihui Soohan Weiqin Xinyi Zhangxin

I'm stalking:
Damien-lockheart Euphorias Habit Ice-angel Jayden Kennysia Nadnut Postsecret Ringo Stickgal Tammy Typical-ben Vannessa Xiaxue
2007/2008/2009
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009
stats


Online