<body>
inane = foolish
Wednesday, July 2, 2008 ; 9:47 PM
OBS : Before and After.
|


I'm back from OBS camp, well and alive and full of mosquito bites and also a shade darker.





OBS was great, with all the fun and even the tiredness. :D Great to some, bad to some, but definitely memorable. I rmb the conver between 2 smebodi-es who sat behind me on the bus :

A : "I see mrt lines, I see traffic lights, I don't see Ubin!"
B : *points to OBS sign* "See! Outward Bound Singapore sign!"
A : "Nonono! I don't see anything!"


The way they said it was so funnnaye and dramatic that I could not help myself and started laughing at the front with Jiayu. :D









2 days before OBS,
Went to Feifei's house to chiong our chemistry project. We are pros of last minute work. :D







It is. It has only 240 mg of calcium in it while HL and Daisy have 300 mg of calcium in it. :D No wonder it looks so diluted luh.


Video presentation was successfully uploaded 3.5 hours before deadline after many almost-killed-ourselves tries. :D And I almost killed myself yesterday when tkh said that deadline for video submittion is extended till tmr. Waste my Sunday sia, when I could have done more meaningful things like *ahem*sleeping*ahem*.







1 day before OBS,
Feifei and I flew to Bugis with the intention of buying camp stuff and cheesy hotdogs and TakoPachi.



But Feifei being Feifei, she managed to tempt me into watching a movie instead. The Incredible Hulk. Not much choices, since we still have to fly to parkway after the movie to buy solid fuel tablets and my socks and then fly home to pack. Yes, not only are we pros of last minute work, we are also pros of last minute packing. :D





Actually, I don't really remember the storyline. OBS really has a way with making you forget things. I rmb that I neither liked it alot nor disliked it alot. Neutral. And I don't get the ending.





Flew over to Parkway after the movie. Was supposed to meet Jielin and Winnie there, but they left alr without telling us. ): Called and found out that solid fuel tablets were out of stock so they left first. )): I hate you, Jielin and Winnie! Didn't even call to tell me. ): Okay, I don't hate them, since they are my dear alien and girlfriend. :D




Not only are we pros of last minute work and last minute packing, we are also pros of last minute shopping. :D


And yes, phones are considered illegal in OBS. Supposed to surrender it on the first day, but I didn't. :D Suffed it safely under million layers of clothes and another protection layer of zip-ploc. :D






OBS Days 1, 2, 3, 4,
Was divided into groups and I got into Cook. Different from Feifei. ): But Winnie was in Cook with me. :D




1.
Belaying was not fun.
Lunch was bread and biscuits.
Dinner was rice with canned hotdogs, ikan bilis and peanuts. Hotdog was tasteless, Ikan bilis tasted horrible and Peanuts tasted most normal.

Toilets were super big and clean not like the Sec 2's camp toilets. :D




2.
Lunch was bread and biscuits.

Kayaking was fun.
Sea expedition was fun and probably the main reason why I became a shade darker.
Capsizing the kayak was fun.

Not bathing after getting totally soaked in seawater was ew. Very sticky, oily and uncomfortable.
Not having proper toilets in the forest is ew. That day, I missed the day one toilets.
Pebble-ly ground is not a good choice for tent pitching.
Dinner was instant noodles + tuna flakes + baked beans.
Instant noodles was nice, tuna flakes are die die don't try and baked beans was baked beans.




3.
Land expedition was super tiring.
The stupid bag must had weighed 10 kg and I carried it and walked for abt 2 hours, I think. I almost died.

Was second last to leave, but reached day one campsite first. yay. :D
Lunch was bread and biscuits.
Rock climbing after lunch which was siao-ness. Who walks 3 hours, rest 2 hours and go rock climbing after that ?

I still can't believe that I climbed past the stupid red line and almost reached the top. My arms broke after climbing. Okay, they didn't. I was just exaggerating.
Got some cooking competition at night. Didn't win. ): "It's called Cookfood because it's cooked by Cook." xD
Dinner was instant noodles + tuna flakes + curry chicken + mushroom soup.




4.
Packing up and checking of things in store.
We almost lost a $123 bag.

Had to pay $1.05 each to pay for those things that were missing.

My phone's battery died the minute the bus rolled into the sch. How very lucky.







a few hours after OBS,
An extremely tired and happy Kahwai went home and cooked instant noodles and positioned herself in front of the laptop for several hours. :D







1 day after OBS,
An extremely tired and whole body aching Kahwai woke up at 8.00am and went back to sleep at 10.30am and woke up at 2.00pm and went back to sleep at 3.30pm and woke up at 5.00pm. :D Due to lack of sleep during camp.







2 days after camp,
I chiong-ed my holiday assignments and met Feifei for chemistry written project at Astons. :D hah, didn't finish like expected. Went over to Parkway and printed photos for Chemistry project. Went to arcade while waiting. :D I can't play basketball. Stupid basketball machine, can't pass stage 2. ):


Went home and chiong finished factsheet only to know that we can hand in by Friday. ):


I know this is lame but still :




















p.s/ I just found out yesterday that coming monday is Youth Day and there's no schoooooool! :D FEIFEIIIIIIII, I want movieeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
p.p.s/ Which reminds me that immediately the next day after Youth Day, I have to sit for O level chinese oral. ):



Love,
car y.

Love,
car y.

:}
Viewable in both FF and IE, best view on screen resolution 1280x800.
Layout mine, Icon mine
. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Me?


Kahwai
I'm your favourite person. Don't deny.
Your favourite person wants to learn drums and pole dancing. Heh. :D

more?
word count journal :D
friendster
facebook

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
-Anna Quindlen

movie list.
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
come back soon
♥dead word count journal :D
♥Feifei
♥Jiajia
♥Yizen
♥Yongpyong
Allan Alvin CheinNee Elizabeth Erina Eugene Faridzuan Genevieve Hawa Honghui Huilin Huiyim Ian Jansen Jasmine Jasper Jet Jonathan Josephine Justin Limin Lynn Meryl Sharon Sherting Sihui Soohan Weiqin Xinyi Zhangxin

I'm stalking:
Damien-lockheart Euphorias Habit Ice-angel Jayden Kennysia Nadnut Postsecret Ringo Stickgal Tammy Typical-ben Vannessa Xiaxue
2007/2008/2009
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009
stats


Online